Chapter eighteen

BRIGHT

We set out for a day of fun and exploration.

First, we made a pit stop at the mall, where we spent the morning browsing the latest fashions and buying all the things our hearts desired.

After a fun-filled shopping spree, we continued our outing in search of good food.

We headed to a Japanese restaurant for lunch, where we savored deliciously cooked meals and enjoyed conversation over cups of green tea.

"Damn, this tastes so good." Win acclaimed.

"You taste good, too. "

He smacked me. Ouchhhh!!

After lunch, we decided to indulge in some ice cream.

We took a short walk to the nearest ice cream parlor, where we treated ourselves to yummy flavors and relished the sunshine on our faces. I had a mango sorbet, while Win had a vanilla flavor.

The afternoon was spent in the amusement park, where we had a blast riding the roller coasters and playing the arcade games.
We spent a lot of time playing our favorite video games in arcade, laughing, and having a blast together.

When the sun began to set, we left the arcade.
We made our way to a nearby park, where we found a quiet spot to enjoy our sweets.

As we savored our treats, we watched the stars twinkling in the sky above us, mesmerized by their beauty.
We lay on the grass, our hearts full of love and gratitude for each other.

"Who fell in love first?" Win all of a sudden wanted to know.

"Me for sure."

"When did you fall in love with me?"

"Ever since you saved me from those seniors beating me up."

"Yeah, you definitely fell first, haha."

We both chuckled at the same time.

"Oh yeah, um, I have a gift for you." I expressed.
I took out the plushies, which looked exactly like us.
"This is me, and this is you." I pointed out.

"That's so cuteeee!! Thank you, Bright, my love." He thanked me as he hugged the plushies.

The moonlight casted a soft glow on his face, making his eyes sparkle, and his lips look even more alluring.

I couldn't help but stare at him, completely mesmerized by his beauty.

The stars were shining brightly above, and it felt like time had stood still.
The air was cool and refreshing, and the night was filled with a sort of quiet magic.

I leaned in and kissed him, and as our lips met, the world around us seemed to fade away.  The only thing that mattered was us – two people in love, enjoying each other's company and the beauty of the night.

The kiss was passionate and full of emotions. It was the kind that made you feel alive – that made you realize just how special the moment really was.

As we broke apart, we smiled, our faces glowing with a sort of happiness that could only come from love.

"I love you so much, sweetie."
"Me too, my love."

We looked at each other with appreciation, knowing that we had found something truly special.

It was a moment that we would never forget – a moment that would live on in our hearts forever, for sure.

After spending the evening together, we made our way back to Win's dorm room, enjoying the cool night air and each other's company.

We settled in for the night and started our usual nighttime routine.
Win took out his laptop and began searching for houses in Bangkok, eyeing potential homes for us to move into.

We talked about our future plans, imagining ourselves living together in our own place, making memories, and building a life together.

The warmth of Win's body next to mine made me feel safe and loved, and the thought of spending every night together filled my heart with joy.

As Win continued to browse through listings online, I lay there, watching the soft glow of the computer screen on his face.

The sound of his fingers tapping on the keys was like music to my ears, and I felt myself drifting off to sleep, content in the knowledge that we had found each other and that the future was bright and full of possibilities.

"Goodnight." These are the last words I heard before I fell asleep.