Chapter six

WIN

"Pass me the ball," Bright said once again, his voice full of irritation. I was too stunned to respond, so he repeated his demand, this time with more force.

Bright was sweating, clearly annoyed by my silence, and he gave me a death stare. Before I could even process what was happening, Bright came over, picked up the ball, and held it out to me.

"Apologize," he said, his voice low and threatening. But I was too angry to care about his demands. "Apologize for you being lazy?" I snapped back at him. "No way."

I knew that my response would likely only make things worse, but I couldn't bring myself to apologize. I wasn't going to bow down to someone like Bright, especially not after he had just assaulted me.
The situation was becoming more tense, but I stood my ground, not giving in to his demands.

"Apologize, or I'll kiss you till you drop." He yapped.
"Kiss me till I drop? Over my dead body."

"Apologize then."
"Sorry for being mean to your ass na." I finally make an apology, which was supposed sarcastic.

My friends were watching, amused.

"Damn, they act like a married couple." Satang whispered to Phuwin.

"I heard YOU, Satang." I smacked his head.

Even though it was supposed to be an insult, plus it was sarcastic, he looked satisfied. He turned around to continue playing with his friends.

Did he think that I was serious or what?

"Let's head back." I advised.

As we made our way back to our dorms, we were taken aback when we noticed a shocking sight on the wall.

A poster caught our attention, and we couldn't believe what we saw. In large bold letters, it read, "21.6. 2018 juniors from the faculty of medicine and seniors of the architecture faculty will have a match in volleyball."

"HUUHHH?!" Me and Chimon shouted at the same time.

"I heard our couch talk about it, but I didn't think it would be the faculty of architecture, damn!" Chimon said.

"Chimon, I think it's fine, I don't think the Starshits play volleyball anyways, like Bright was playing football, so.." I tried to calm him.

"Uh, you two, Winny told me about the match the other day, I didn't know he was talking about them competing with us." Satang suddenly confessed.

"I'm excited to see Pond playing, I'm meltiiinggg..." Phuwin lovingly said.

"Such a lovebird, ugh." Satang put his hands on his hips.

"Says the one that is acting the same when talking to Winny." Phuwin argumented.

I watched them fight. It was damn annoying.
"That isn't the damn point. LOOK, I don't care that they are your crushes, significant other, and other shit. It doesn't change the fact that the Starshits are still our enemies. So we have to be better than them, we have to make everyone cheer for us, we have to make everyone proud, we have t-"

"Okay, enough." Satang interrupted.
"We will do our best, we all promise, right, guys?" Satang continued.

"Yes."
"Yeah."
"Mhm."

I deeply sighed.

"Just think of them as rivals for now, okay?" I asked.

Satang and Phuwin both nodded.

"Thank you."

Author's note:
It's Friday, muhahahha, meaning that I will write all weekend hehehehehe 🫦🫦🫦🫦😜😜

Don't mind my damn humor.. Uhh, don't forget to vote and comment, thabk youuu.