A place to stay

Cryan is chilling, listening to music in the elevator with a huge cat-looking ball. It occasionally spins around in it's place and sometimes, look at Cryan ( it makes him uncomfortable ).

" Hi? " Cryan starts a conversation with the cat-ball. It turns to him with it's black eyes staring into his soul. He looks left and right with panic when-

" Mrrp meow. " The cat ball responds to him.

Confused, he tries to understand what cat ball is saying, when the cat ball pulls out a card and gives it to Cryan.

Cryan takes the card and looks at it. The card shows the cat ball's picture and some details ( it's phone number ). The name shows ' DRRETRO ', it's pronouns ' she/her ' and her job as a doctor.

" Wow, being a doctor must be hard... " Cryan asks DRRETRO, who is spinning around the elevator on her position.

" Mrrp. " DRRETRO agreed with Cryan, I guess?

The elevator seems to be taking a long time to find someone's floor, Cryan thought to himself. After a few minutes, the elevator never reached a floor still. Cryan almost dozed off to sleep, he wipes his eye and looks to DRRETRO, who is sleeping and purring at the same time.

He sighs and looks up to the lights. The lights are bright, as usual. He closes his eye to the lights, then opens it back to see one light above him, open.

A white eye with no pupil stares at him from the hole, which creeps him out. He slowly walks slowly to DRRETRO to wake her up.

And as he walks closer to DRRETRO, a red hand, looked like it was burning, reaches out to Cryan. Cryan immediately shakes DRRETRO before the hand grabs his shirt's collar.

The hand pulls Cryan up into the lights.

" MEOW! HISS!! " DRRETRO hisses at the hand pulling Cryan.

His vision suddenly turned black.

...

  " What... do you mean.. I'm invited? " Aiden's friend weakily said to the popular girl, who is worried.

" Clark, you don't understand, your friend- " The popular girl tries to explain to Clark when he looks at her with angry eyes.

" Who cares about that loser, he's being an innocent boy all of his live, never doing what I did. " Clark holds a bottle of alcohol in his hand tight. The popular girl takes a deep breath and walks away from Clark.

" I hope you realized what you did. " The popular girl walks from Clark.

He continues to drink from the bottle and coughs. He wipes the dripping alcohol from his mouth and looks at the bottle in his hand.

" What am I even doing? " Clark asks himself.

...

  Cryan opens his eye to another black void. He stands up and looks around his surroundings, thinking something bad might happen again.

A few minutes has passed in the black void and nothing happened. Cryan takes a deep breath and sits down on the ground.

( Maybe I have enough time to do this... ) Cryan thinks to himself on the ground. He closes his eye and thought about his past memories, then lets himself calm down.

...

  It was a rainy day. Few people wore black clothes and some held black umbrellas above their heads, shielding the people from the rain.