All these dreams...

" Ding! "

The elevator doors open to a living room. Cryan looks at Gnarpy, who is sharpening xyr claws on the elevator's railings. He looks back to the living room and steps out of the elevator. Cryan takes a look at the television, which shows a Robloxian character creator menu.

He walks out of the living room to a hallway with labeled doors. An unpleasant looking rectangle walks out of one of them and enters into the living room Cryan walked out of. He goes to to the room where the rectangle walked out when he hears an irritated sound from Gnarpy in the elevator.

He looks back with worry before he walks into the room.

The room has an old-style gaming setup, two arcade machines, a shelf where little toys and trinkets are kept, another television and a sofa. Next to the sofa is a room with a coin and a button. Cryan takes the coin and wonders about the button.

( I wonder if that button releases that rectangle creature? ) He walks out of the room.

Cryan takes a look at the computer, showing two different apps. One shows a video streaming website playing " EVRYTIME WE TOUCH-NIGHTCORE ", and one shows a drawing app with drawings of Robloxians he knew.

( This... reminds of the dream... ) Cryan goes out of the room and walks into the hallway.

At the end of the hallway, Cryan looks at his left to see stairs leading downstairs. He walks to the stairs to have a look, then accidentally trips over himself. He rolls down the stairs when he slammed the back of his head onto the wall.

...

" Dad... " He hears his big sister's whimpers through the door.

" Don't worry, this will be a simple question. " He also hears his father's words through the door.

The door opens, revealing his father glaring down at him.

" Daddy! " He greets his dad with excitement. His father looks down at him again.

" Dad- " He suddenly felt a huge force down his stomach.

" #####! " His big sister shouted for him.

He rolls down the stairs before his head slammed to a wall-

...

Cryan immediately wakes up from the dream and breathes heavily. More of the black liquid began to drip out of his bandaged eye.

" Not again... " Cryan covers his bandaged eye. He looks to his side to see pink squares and black squares spreading like wildfire.

" Oh no- "

It's getting closer to Cryan. He quickly gets up and runs up the stairs. Soon, he arrives back at the living room. He checks on the elevator. Gnarpy is irritated at the rectangle, by sharpening his claws quicker on the elevator rails.

With no choice, Cryan gets on the glass table as he watches the squares spread to the living room. After a while, Cryan is teleported back into the elevator. He sighs of relief and looks to Gnarpy.

" Get. That. Thing. Away from me. " Gnarpy orders Cryan about the rectangle as xe shows xis shiny claws.

" ... " Cryan walks to the rectangle.