Have you been here before?

" Why are you standing here, MOVE. "

' Cryan ' was thrown to the wall. All he could see is the ' monster ' in front of him, and his sister watching with tears in her eyes.

He tried to get up, but the ' monster ' raised a belt... He suddenly felt a sharp pain and heard more insults thrown from the ' monster '.

  ( S-stop! ) Cryan puts his hands over his head as he is cowers in fear.

"  Cryan, Ar3 You oKay?? "

Cryan immediately opens his eye to Inf3ct3d and Pilby, who were watching him. He also notices that he just moved from one corner to another corner of the elevator.

" I noticed that you were sleepwalking, and it seems you are very troubled. Did you have a bad dream? " Pilby asks Cryan. Cryan sighs before he nods, making Pilby a bit worried, but Inf3ct3d...

" DAS Ok! 1 s0metImes h4vE tRoUbLe sleeping! " Inf3ct3d reassures Cryan.

Cryan looks away for a while and shrugs it off. The elevator bell dings, making him flinch.

The elevator doors open to an office with light yellow walls, in front of the elevator is a table with a desktop computer, a wheelie chair and a cabinet next to it. Cryan steps out of the elevator first before being followed by Inf3ct3d, who is trying out the computer.

Cryan walks into one of the rooms and finds another table with the same items from the front elevator. He sits down on the wheelie chair and slowly rotates it, then spins it. As he is spinning on the chair, a cool breeze hit him, calming him down. Suddenly, he faints.

...

  He passed by some rooms with tapping and clicking sounds coming from the inside ( probably workers doing the work ).

He arrives to a certain room with his uncle's name on the door. He slowly raised his knuckled hand up and knocked on the door.

" Come in! " His uncle called out.

Feeling a bit anxious, he opened the door slowly. His uncle is working on the computer, like the other workers he passed by.

" Hi (      ). " His uncle greets him. " Where is your sister? "

" She has some things to do... " He looks at a wheelie chair, and it seems that his uncle knew.

" Go on. Feel free to sit on it. " His uncle smiled to him.

He got on the wheelie chair and spun around with it, while his uncle complained about his boss.

He was having the time of his life, that is when... his uncle's boss came into the room.

" I heard that you are complaining about me. " The boss glared at his uncle.

His uncle quickly shut his mouth and continued to do his work. He looks at the boss, who now gives him a weird smile. It scares him.

" Boss, stop giving him that look. You're creeping him out. " His uncle calls his boss out.

The boss glared at his uncle again before leaving the room.