A lovely couple

" You like playing the piano? " Cryan asks a tall grey figure.

" Yes, even though I'm not a musician myself. " The tall figure answers.

" Ok... " Cryan looks at the elevator's timer, which now hits to 3. " I wonder if this floor has any coins... "

The elevator doors open to a workplace, most likely a workplace for a builder. Cryan goes to the elevator's entrance and is about to step out, when something suddenly falls out from the ceiling. Cryan immediately backed off beside the tall figure, who is looking down on him.

A happy mannequin wearing a builder hat was the something that fell out of the ceiling. His eyes are closed and he's humming a tune.

" Hey Jim. " The mannequin chimed as he walks to the elevator on his gray stand. Cryan looks at him in confusion, while the tall gray figure pretends he doesn't see the mannequin.

The mannequin is still humming some tunes in the elevator, making Cryan listen to it, while the gray figure keeps an eye on Cryan. The mannequin stops humming and turns to Cryan.

" You like listenin' to them? " The mannequin opens his eyes. Cryan gives a nod and slowly looks to the gray figure, who gives a gesture to not do it. The mannequin looks to the gray figure and becomes annoyed all of a sudden.

" Wallter, didn't expect ya to be here. " The mannequin asks the gray figure.

" You wouldn't notice me if that Robloxian didn't look... " Wallter looks to Cryan, who is now looking down. " I didn't mean it, young lad. "

" Haha, you're blaming a Robloxian for getting my attention, when you kept arguing about stupid concrete- " The mannequin taunts Wallter.

" Shut up, it's none of your business- " Wallter tries to shut the mannequin up, but the mannequin looks at him in spite.

The two beings argue with each other about their marriage and different opinions on everything. Cryan, who is watching them, starts to get overwhelmed and crouches down in fear.

" P-please stop... " Cryan mumbles to himself. He closes his ears as the two continue to argue. 

Wallter was about to raise his voice when he sees Cryan shaking in fear. He shuts his mouth and goes to Cryan, while the mannequin watches.

" I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that, young lad. " Wallter tries to comfort Cryan. The mannequin grins at Wallter before he realizes what he did to the Robloxian with Wallter. The mannequin turns away from the two to think about something, while Wallter is trying to calm Cryan down.

" I-it's not your fault, I shouldn't have listened to your arguments... " Cryan tries to apologize, only to upset Wallter. Cryan reassures Wallter, when the elevator doors open to a dark room... full of red balls?

Suddenly the red balls are thrown to elevator. Seeing this, Cryan immediately puts himself in front of the two. Most of the red balls are normal, but two are glowing red and it's scalding when touched. 

After the elevator doors close, Cryan takes a few breaths before sinking down to the floor. He looks at his arm, which is full of burnt wounds. The mannequin hops to him to see if he is okay.

" Oh... that must hurt, pardner... " He takes a look at Cryan's arm.

Cryan takes a deep breath. " It's ok, the wounds might disappear soon. "

Wallter walks to the elevator buttons and presses a button before turning to Cryan and the mannequin. " To make up for the argument we made... "

The elevator doors open to an ice cream shop. Wallter gives a smile to the two. " How about me and Mark pay for the ice cream? "

Cryan tries to decline, but Mannequin Mark persists.

" Stop being such a Robloxian pleaser, you really deserve it, pardner. You looked like you went through a lot. " Mannequin Mark stresses to Cryan as he hops to the cashier with Wallter.

The cashier greets Cryan with a smile. He recommended some flavours, then waits. Cryan panics for a bit before Wallter reassures him. At the end, Cryan chooses chocolate mixed with vanilla ice cream.

The three go back to the elevator after Mannequin Mark and Wallter paid for the ice cream. Cryan gives a wave to the cashier, who waves back with a smile.

In the elevator, Cryan smiles to himself as he closes his eye to the elevator's tunes.

...

" Grandma used to tell me about this young woman who was married to a young man. She was very happy at first, but soon, they argued about different things and opinions. In the end, they broke up, the woman worked as an architect. " His sister tells a story.

" Is she doing ok now? "

" Yeah, she is working with a professional company. "

" What about the husband? "

" I'm not sure about him, some say that he trapped himself inside his own house, or died because of drinking. "

" Oh... "

" It's ok, ( ??? ), sometimes it is like that... "

The two only kept quiet for a bit before his sister tells him about her approach if she is in the same situation.

...

" This type is architecture looks great! " Wallter tells himself.

Cryan immediately opens his eye to see the elevator doors open to another maze, this time with yellow walls. He looks back to see Mannequin Mark and Wallter not in the elevator anymore.

He walks out of the elevator and explores the yellow elevator, while collecting coins too. In the middle of exploring, Cryan hears a loud distorting noise almost close to him.

He turns around to see a distorted face sprinting towards him. He takes a step back before something grabs him out of the monster's way.

A black figure pins him to the wall, Cryan looks at it's appearance, which it has 3 eyes and a scar next to the middle eye's left. It raises it's claw hand, making a grin. Cryan immediately pushes it and runs for his life.

The black figure shakes itself before chasing after Cryan.

" YOU CAN'T RUN FOREVER! " The figure shouts to him as it catches up.

Mannequin Mark is analyzing the interior, until he sees Cryan chased by the figure.

" Hey! Don't try to hurt him! " Mannequin Mark shouts to the figure.

The figure glares at Mark, then Cryan, before he turns his direction towards Mannequin Mark. As it went closer to Mark, it quickly pounces on Mark. He tries to free himself from the figure's grasp, but it was too strong. The figure smiles at him, before it rips his face off, then his body and limbs.

" MARK! " Cryan couldn't do anything but watch as the figure laughs and kills Mannequin Mark. Suddenly, he hears the same distorted sound, he turns around to see the creature sprinting to him.

Cryan is teleported back to the elevator. He sinks down to the ground and slowly cries.