𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩. 𝟔: 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲.

Song of the special day: Do Ya Like X Resonance by: Childish Gambino (I think)

"Have your cake and eat it, baby, it's your birthday."

TW: potty mouth, another silly chapter.

——————☆★☆——————

Third Person POV:

"Oh my God, Levi." Sam sighs, looking at him in disappointment and somewhat confusion. He smiles awkwardly. "How the fuck do you mess up that bad on spelling his name!?" She asks. Levi puts the paper down to read it write.
"Oh." he murmurs, snickering.

Sam seemed stressed but took a deep breath. Koko and Joi came back from the bakery to get the cake. Joi places the cake on the counter and cracks her knuckles, Koko does the same.
"I got better crunchy knuckles, you gaybo," Koko tells Joi, the both of them laugh as they go to put decorations up. Ren, Ally, and Kai were in the kitchen making small snacks, Levi re-did the poster, Joi and Koko were putting up streamers and sticking tape onto eachothers backs, and Sam as putting everything in order. She sighs and smiles.
"Everything seems good." she whispers to herself. She feels her phone vibrate in her pocket. She looks at her phone and grows a bit tense.
"Hey. Are you okay?" Kai asks, Sam nodded.
"Yeah. He's on his way now." Sam says loudly so everybody could speed things up.

Everything was finished, and now everybody was just waiting.

Ding! (×9)

Everyone checks their phone.

Mass Text [10]

Chris:
Where the hell r u guys??

Sam:
Back @ base
Y?

Chris:
Idk
Something missing

Joi:
What's missing?

Koko:
waht
*what

Ally:
Chris js come home. Hurry

Chris:
Ok
Be there in a few 💯

They all hide behind either the couch or in the kitchen, waiting.

——————☆★☆——————

Chris POV:

I can't believe they forgot, I think to myself. I shrug it off. I walked home, my spider senses tingling. I looked around. I then see someone on top of a building, but then hiding. My eyebrows furrow, and I walk home quickly.

I walked in through the door, and it was really dark. I checked my phone again.
"They said they'd be here..." I mumble to myself. "Where's the damn light?"

Flick!

"SURPRISE!!!" I hear everyone yell, streamers and decorations everywhere, a cake, and a poster.

Happy Birthday
Chris!

I blinked a couple of times. I wasn't sure if it was dust in my eye or if I was tearing up.
"Wow."

...

"I hate it." They looked shocked, Sam raises an eyebrow looking at me with the look that said: are-you-fucking-kidding-me look. I chuckled. "Just kidding." They all laugh, Sam goes to hug me, and I grimace playfully.
"No."
"Give me a hug!"
"Absolutely not."
"We should all hug Chris," Levi suggests.
"...What-" I say before getting tackled to the ground by everyone. I sighed, accepting my fate. I hugged them back. I smiled a little.

———————————————

482 words

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISSSS

CHAT SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Alr ill disappear for another week bye chat

-prxtti