𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩. 𝟓: 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬

Song of the day: Things to Do by: Alex G

"Hold on tight to this time, this place. 'Cause everything you know will be erased."

TW: none.

------☆★☆------

Sam POV:

It's been a while since Joi came back to school. Koko came back on Monday since her suspension was over. I walked with my bag slung over my shoulder until a student bumped into me. They mumble a reply. I sighed frustratedly before walking to the cafeteria. I see Koko and everyone else at a table, I sit down.
"Hey, Sam," Ren greets, I wave. Koko looked bored since Joi wasn't at school. She had a sharpie and was draeing on the table. I chuckled.
"Do you guys wanna visit Joi after school?" she then suggests, her head tilting up. We all agreed to, she seemed happy to visit Joi, and happy to be her best friend since Joi didn't have very good ones.

------☆★☆------

School ended, and we met up at the front doors to walk to Joi's house. Koko seemed giddy on going to visit her. She was about two meters ahead of us, walking quickly to get there. We made it to her house shortly after, Koko knocked, her mom answered, and let's us all in with a smile. Koko runs to her room, yelling her name before she stops. I turn the corner, raising an eyebrow.
"Koko?" I ask. She stays silent as she shares blankly at the room. I gently push her to the side. I saw small burnmarks on her bed frame and walls. And a burnmark at her light switch, too. I walk in the room and see her bathroom door closed. I sighed of relief she wasn't hurt. I sat on her bed. Everyone else walked into the room, Hannah took a couple of pictures of the burnmarks. Koko looked visibly worried for Joi, to say the least. I sighed.

------☆★☆------

Joi POV:

I slowly limped out of the bathroom to see Koko and everyone in my room.
"...Hey?" I say awkwardly, glancing quickly at the burnmarks on my wall from my handzaps and them getting stronger. Koko looks at me, standing up and going to my side. I sit down on my bed.
"How've you been holding up?" Koko asks as she sits down next to me.
"Pretty good, my leg is feeling better." I see Sam stand up to close my door. I sighed, bracing myself for whatever we had to talk about.
"... Have you thought about training lately?" Sam asks, standing up and pacing around my room.

...

"Training..?" I murmur. She nods. "Yes, we thought about helping you and your abilities. I assume the burnmarks on the wall were from you, correct?" she asks, I nod in response.
"Alright. Let's start a little bit now."

It's been about thirty minutes, Sam and Levi were talking to me about how to handle your powers since they were one of the first ones who got bit by a spider. After some talking and questions, you basically had to do meditation and be patient with yourself. Their words helped a lot, and Koko was hyping me up while Hannah and Ren were playing tic tac toe, Chris falling asleep on the ground, and Ally just listening to music. Hannah took a couple of funny pictures of Chris sleeping and sent it to the group chat, hoping Chris was getting a nice surprise when he woke up. In the meantime, Sam and Levi finished helping me. We weren't really sure what to do but talk, but everyone was pretty tired, and it was getting late. Levi tried carrying Chris, but we all laughed when he tried and failed. Chris wakes up to his head, getting bumped into the wall. They all left eventually, Koko hugs me goodbye before leaving. I chuckled, closing the door behind them. I limped back to my room to lay down. I sit on my bed to feel my phone vibrate.

Mass Text [10]

Hannah:
[One attachment]
↳ You and 7 others reacted with: 😂

Chris:
WHAT.

Levi:
LOL

Ally:
Omg 😭

Pookie Koko:
LMAOOO WJEOXNALA

Sam:
😭😭

You:
Go sleep, Chris 🗣🤺

Chris:
No

Koko:
oh

Sam:
Lmaoooo

I chuckle. I put my phone down on my nightstand, laying down in bed to fall asleep.

---------------

716 words

Silly chapter since I didn't know what to write. But it mentions everyone

Sorry for not writing lol, cya tmr lololol

-prxtti