𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩. 𝟐: 𝐖𝐡𝐨?

Song of the day: Who Is She? By: MONSTER

"Oh, who is she? A misty memory..."

TW: Harsh language

------☆★☆------

Beep, beep, beep!

I turn my alarm off, getting out of bed to get ready for school. I grabbed a pair of sweats and another graphic print t-shirt. I grabbed a pair of socks and slipped them onto my feet. Today felt weird, I don't know why. I hadn't got much sleep, either. I was thinking about what was going on with my weird hands now. I touch my wall, seeing if my hand would stick. I pull my hand away, not sticking.
"Weird," I murmur to myself. I shrug it off for now. I walked to my mom's room, seeing her sleeping. I smiled, quietly shutting the door to leave for school. I swiped my keys off of the counter and walked out the door for school.

------☆★☆------

While I was walking, I felt a lot more paranoid. Anytime I'd take a step, I'd expect myself to drop dead to the floor from getting sniped in the head. But thankfully, I didn't. While I was walking, I saw a group of students, probably a grade or two higher than me, while one looked around my age. I got a description of a couple of them. One was blonde, having little faded rainbow streaks in her hair. I then see a guy running towards them and stopping, seemingly out of breath.
"Sorry, slept in." the guy said awkwardly.
"Chris, you had us waiting here for 15 minutes," another girl says with light brown hair. I counted six girls and three guys. I see them turn towards me and see I stopped walking. I felt a tingly sensation in the air, I looked away awkwardly and continued walking again to school.

------☆★☆------

Once I got there, I saw the group again walking into the building. I look behind me and forward again. Weren't they just behind me 10 mimutes ago? The day kept getting weirder and weirder. I went to my locker, grabbed my books, and slammed the locker shut. Behind where my locker was opened stood the girl I saw earlier.
"Hey." She said, I raise an eyebrow.
"Hello...-" I say before taking my hand in hers.
"My name is Koko. I'm a new student here." She says as she shakes my hand. I smiled awkwardly as she kept shaking my hand and didn't let go. She then soon did, and I sighed quietly. This girl looked at me dead in the eyes. Oh. She has blue eyes. No wonder. She smiles.
"You're cool," she says and nudges my shoulder. I cleared my throat.
"Uh, do you need help getting to class since your new, or-"
"Yes, please. It's too early for this shit." She says and hands me her schedule. She's funny. I skimmed over the schedule.
"We have almost the same classes," I say and hand it back. I smiled, "I'm Joi, by the way."
"I know." She says.

...

"What?-" I ask, raising an eyebrow.
"Walk with me." Koko said and put her arm over my shoulders as I led her to History. I walked with her until I spoke.
"I saw you earlier. Who are your friends?" I ask.
"Oh. I'll show you them later," she says. "Their juniors here," she says, her hand going to her pocket.
"Oh, cool."

...

"Cool," she parrots. when we walk in the classroom. She sat down next to me, where Audrey would normally sit. Koko and I took the free time before class to get to know each other. I checked my phone, putting it on silent and clearing all of my tabs until I headed books slamming down on a desk. I shot my head up, thinking it was the teacher, putting my phone away. But no. It was Audrey herself. She stared down at Koko.
"I think your in someone's seat." Audrey smiles sarcastically. Koko looks her up and down, silently judging her until standing up and grabbing her stuff, so she could sit on the other side of me. Audrey then looked at me.
"Why the fuck did you let this girl take my seat?" she asks.
"She's new, and I didn't see the other seat so I thought it'd be okay for her to sit there," I explained, feeling as if she didn't believe me.
"If you hate me you can just say it." she says, frowning.
"What?- No I don't-" I say before the teacher walks in, meaning class has started.