13| FINALLY HERE

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ
Adam Sandler.
ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡...

"You kids have fun me and Rin are gonna kick peoples ass, later dudes."

~

"Y/n honey, do you have everything you need?"

"Yea I do, don't worry about it."

"Okay, Hana-Chan."

"Yes mom?"

"Don't get bad grades, go on now kids!"

Michi's mom helped put my things in the back of her car, she got in the driver seat and this was the only exceptional day that she would drive us to school.

"I CALL SHOTGUN."

"WHAT, NO FAIR N/N."

"Hana-Chan! N/n is leaving so let her sit in the front."

"Fine."

"YEAH, SUCK ON THAT!"

I raced to the front and sat down in the passenger seat, I took out my phone and started scrolling through messages to see a bunch of text messages from Tomans gc.

'Ladies please, one at a time.'

I didn't open the messages because I'm not feeling it today, I'd rather have my mind occupied on my trip to LV rather than having to worry about some delinquents causing trouble.

We stopped at Michi's school first to drop him off before she dropped me off at my school, Michi's mom offered to help me with my luggage when I told her it was fine and that I could do it myself.

I put my backpack with extra things onto my luggage and walked into the school to meet up with Rindou.

"Sup N/n."

"Hi Rinny boy, did you miss me?"

"We were literally together yesterday."

"That means you haven't seen me for a couple of hours sir."

"Whatever, come with me."

"Okayy."

We walked into our usual hangout spot and saw the additional people, Zana, Kaku, Haru, Koko, Inupi, Mochi, Shion and Ran.

"Hey Y/n-Chan."

"Morning Ran."

"Hi N/n."

"Hi Inupi."

"Alright enough with the hi's, y'all ready?"

"Yeah, we go on the trip after lunch so our first 2 classes are free periods today."

"That's great because I don't feel like doing math so early in the morning anyways."

"Not a big math fan are ya?"

"No, I thought I made it clear with the absolute distraught expression I make every time I step into the math classroom."