3| Fuck school

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ
Being in love with you isn't good for my health.
ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡...

"Goodnight N/n."

~

I woke up, checked the time and then walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Y/n honey is that you?"

"Yup."

"Okay get ready for school!"

'I'm gonna fucking kms.'

"Come downstairs to get ur school bag and uniform!"

"Lawd no, coming!"

~

'Ngl this shi cute.'
I walked out the bathroom when I finished changing and waited for my aunt to be like those Facebook moms posting pics of their kids first day back.

"Awww you look so cute!"

"Thanks auntie."

She was taking a lot of pictures as I expected and in the corner of my eye I saw that Michi already woke up and got ready, I grabbed my bag to check if I had anything missing.

'Thank god nothings missing'

I added a Garfield keychain to my bag because stan Garfield and also because I gotta add a bit of color to my bag.

'Maybe I should add some stickers too.'
I was deep in thought and snapped out of it when I heard Michi's mom yelling at us to go to school.

"You guys should get going now! Especially you Y/n I will not have you be late on the first day."

"Aye aye captain."
I waved at her as I left with Michi, as soon as I left I started bawling my eyes tf out.

'God so help me before I breakdown horrifically.'

"Shi ion wanna go to school."

I was silently praying something would happen and I would be let home early, BUT during my prayer I bumped into some dumbfuck.

'Ok if these damn people don't get out my way istg.'

"Sorry."
As soon as I apologized I was walking extra fast to avoid talking to the dumbshit that bumped into me.

"DAM GIRL WAIT THE HELL UP."

"My bad I forgot u were with me."

"Is u serious rn."

"Whatever I see your middle school upfront, I'll drop u off and go to my high school kay?"

"Yeah alright."

I dropped Michi off and waved bye at him to which he returned, I checked the time and saw I was almost late so I ran hella fast.

"Omfg my legs hurt."

"Are you okay?"

"No."
I looked up and saw a black and yellowed hair dude holding his hand out to help me, he looks like a super senior.

"Are u a super senior?"

"I-"

"BAHAHAHA."

"Rindou shut yo blue and yellow haired ass up."

"Pftt my bad."

"Yea I'm good."

"But you just said u weren't."