12| FIELD TRIP TO LV

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ
Fuk bitches get money.
ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡...

Gn.

~

I had the best weekend ever but sadly it had to end, so as I woke up I was waiting for a miracle.

Did I get the miracle? Hell the fuck no I didn't my prayers got interrupted by Michi's mom yelling at me to actually go to school this time.

"Lawd come help me."

As I stood up I felt immense pain in my back, to be fair I wasn't doing no nasty shit I just have the worst sleeping positions ever, they be comfortable tho so it's whatever.

I walked all the way to the bathroom which seemed far to me because I'm lazy but it was just the door across Michi's room.

As I brushed my teeth Michi came into the bathroom and had the audacity to brush his teeth, nah I'm just playing he actually had the audacity to wear whatever the hell that was to bed.

"Boy who the fuck let you wear that shit to bed."

"Girl please it's just sleepwear you acting like I'm wearing it to school."

"It's not that bad for you but I have to live with it, it's like looking at them old night gowns those fancy whites used to wear."

I spat out my toothpaste and rinsed my mouth before walking back to Michi's locking the door so I could change.

"HEY I NEEDA CHANGE TOO."

"You are a cisgendered male, I ain't letting you take a peek."

"There's nothing there."

"EXCUSE ME? I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW I AM A VERY AVERAGE CHESTED PERSON."

"Says who?"

"Yo mama."

"That's worse."

"Whatever man, rooms all yours."
I unlocked the door and walked downstairs for breakfast, bread, but that's fine I love bread.

"Y/n promise me you'll go to school this time?"

"I will fr this time."

"I'm happy you were going on a date but that's not an excuse to skip school."

"You believed it tho?"

"Just go to school dear."

"Alr."
I finished my breakfast and washed my dishes before putting on my shoes and stepping out of the house.

Knowing that Michi would definitely take a while I walked slowly enough for him to catch up.

"WAIT UP DAMN."
Guess he couldn't catch up after all so I stopped in my tracks and turned to look at him with disappointment.

"You got bad style and you can't run too? What are you a hobo?"

"If I was a hobo I would be an attractive one."

"Keep on dreaming man."

"Hater."

"What is there for me to hate?"
As I sped up I saw a blue and blonde headed dude and ran to catch up with him.

"RINDOU."

"N/n?"
He stopped and looked behind him before turning his whole body just to wait for me.

'My kinda man.'

I ran and hugged him despite the day being a Monday but whatever, I love hugging friends.