Chapter 7

Marina's POV:

I sat on a bench near the bus station while trying to gather myself together, before Roman gets here to pick me up. I could feel the loose tears falling out of my eyes, rolling onto my cheeks.

I don't know why this affected me so much. I have only known Roman for a few days but this made me feel like i've been stabbed in my heart. He's so special because i've never really felt romantically about a boy. He was my soon to be husband, and I accepted that way too quickly. I just can't believe he kissed her just like that. While he knew I was in the car. And he even knew I've never been in a relationship before. He probably thought I was so vulnerable.

His car pulled up and I shot up from the bench. I opened his door and met a stoic looking Roman. "Get in" he ordered. I compiled and hopped into the passenger seat. I felt my tears start to dry onto my cheeks.

We drove away, and neither of us spoke a word. "Marina" he spoke softly, after a minute of silence. I looked over at his face. "What?" I replied in a bitchy tone. He deserves it.

He looked almost appalled by my tone but quickly replaced his look with a straight one.

"Let me explain" he told me. I looked at him for a second before responding. "Go ahead" I replied with an attitude. He sighed before starting to speak.

Roman's POV:

I explained everything that happened to her. I explained how Kailyn has always wanted me, I explained how I forgot a document, I explained how she kissed me, and I also explained that I pulled back after she ran away.

"Marina, I know this sounds unbelievable but trust me. Your my soon to be wife and your the only one I have eyes for. I would never intentionally hurt you" I almost pleaded her.

"Roman" she said.

"Yes?" I questioned back. She spoke sternly. I wondered if she believed that I was lying.

"Can you do something for me?" she asked me shyly.

"I'll do anything for you but, only if you tell me you believe me" I complied.

"I do believe you, but what i'm asking for is a big step for me. It may seem stupid to you but it's something I've never done before" she told me in a shaky tone.

God, what could this be?

"Anything" I assured her. I laid a hand on her thigh and rubbed it soothingly to calm her down. Surprisingly her breathing once again evened out.

"I want you to kiss me" she whispered at me. Her cheeks turned a bright shade of pink.

I felt my insides turn around. I wondered why this was such a big deal. Then I remembered shes never even had her first kiss.

"Are you sure Marina? I'll kiss you any second of the day if you want me to but, this is a big step for you. And I understand that" I assured her. I didn't want her to feel embarrassed or indecisive about this decision.

"No, no. I'm sure Roman. Please just kiss me. I trust you I really do." she almost pleaded me. She sounded so pretty begging me.

I nodded my head while thinking. I jumped through our seats at hopped into the back of the car. If I was gonna kiss her, I may as well make sure she's comfortable and that it's memorable.

"Cmere" I said while patting my lap.

Marina's POV:

"C'mere" he told me while patting his lap. I felt my stomach start to do the thing. I compiled and hopped through the backseats just as he did.

I felt almost vulnerable while practically begging him to kiss me. But I couldn't help myself. I trust him, I really do.

He did the work from there on. He placed me directly on his lap so that we were face to face. He grabbed both my thighs pulling them up to sit on the outsides of his own thighs.

He wrapped one arm around my whole waist and pulled me closer to him. I shifted slightly on his crotch making him groan out loud.

Oh my lord, I can't believe I just did that.

"I'm sorry" I whispered just loud enough for him to hear. "Don't be sorry baby girl" he told me with a soft smile on his face.

He kept his arm around my waist while pulling his other hand up to cup my cheek. Before I could comprehend what was happening our lips touched.

His lips were so so soft.

The kiss was passionate and needy at the same time. He took his time with me and our lips stated to move in sync.

He bit down softly on my bottom lip causing me to slip out a moan.

After a full out make out session we both pulled away gasping for air. He looked at me so lovingly I felt my heart start to pound so hard I could feel it all around my body.

He smiled at me before speaking up. "I hope your first kiss was special sweetie" he said.

"It was most definitely special. Thank you" I said while feeling my cheeks start to heat up.

"The pleasure was all mine baby girl." he told me before placing one last peck on my lips. He spoke up again.

"And are you sure that was your first kiss Marina? You seem very experienced to me" he said half jokingly half serious.

I giggled softly before leaning into to hug him. I buried my face inside his neck inhaling his cologne. We stayed like that for what felt like forever. I've never felt a connection like this with anyone else before.

A/N: vote to show support please!