Chapter 9

Marina's POV:

I woke up and found my other side of the bed cold. As if no one was ever there. I felt my heart hurting at the possible fact everything that happened last night was a dream.

My panic was cut short when I saw Roman's shirt laid neatly on the corner of my bed. I also took in to realization that the shower was running. I felt my heart beat begin to even out.

I climbed out of bed and went over to the bathroom door. I knocked loud enough for Roman to hear me.

"Good morning Ro! Do you need anything?"

"Good morning baby! Uh..no I don't think I need anything, thank you though!" he spoke back in a muffled voice.

"Okay!" I shouted walking back to my bed. I scrolled on my phone until I heard the bathroom door being opened.

Roman walked out with a towel draped dangerously low around his waist and his hair dripping wet onto his shoulders.

"Whoops! Seems I forgot my shirt out here!" he said.

He turned back around to head into the bathroom leaving me flustered. My lord this man was gonna be the death of me.

He finally came out of the shower dressed in some sweatpants and a zip-up. He looked adorable in my opinion.

"Ok, i'll be right out too!"

I ran into the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth. After I was done I came out in short white zip-up and a simple pair of jeans.

Roman was sprawled across my bed with the TV on

Roman was sprawled across my bed with the TV on. He looked my way and sent me a smile.

"You look pretty as ever" Roman spoke in his flirtatious tone. He was quite the charmer I must admit.

"You do too!" I spoke back. I needed to stop complimenting him weirdly. I heard him chuckle behind me which only added to my embarrassment.

I went to sit down at my vanity to do my daily routine. I felt Roman getting up from my
bed and walking over to my vanity.

He took a seat beside me on my large vanity bench where I sit to do my makeup.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm just gonna do my skincare and makeup"

I was doing my routine while feeling Roman looking confusingly at all my products. I giggled at his expression and carried on.

"You don't need all that crap on your face, in fact your just as beautiful without it."

"Awww thank you Ro, but I enjoy doing this weither I need it or not!"

After I finished, I topped it off with adding some cherry pink lip oil. I felt Roman staring daggers into me, so I turned to his face to look at him.

He was looking at my lips intently. He grabbed my cheek and rubbed it softly.

"Can I kiss you please?"

"Of course you can Ro, you don't have to ask"

Our lips molded perfectly together, my cherry lip oil helping our lips to glide nicely against one another.

He pulled back and ran his thumb across my now puffy bottom lip. I swear him just looking at me could make me nervous.

"What are we doing today?" I asked.

"Oh about that...I unfortunately have a meeting to attend at our headquarters....but..uhh...you could come and chill with me...if you want" Roman stuttered cutely.

I giggled at his shyness.

How could someone involved with such cruel things be nervous to ask me to hangout?!

"I'd love too! When do we leave?"

Roman briefly glanced at his watch.

"Lets go now and we can stop back at my place for breakfast"

I nodded my head and stood up to put my shoes on. We headed out to is car. The car ride to his house was enjoying. Lot's of pretty scenery on our way.

We talked about anything and everything. But I felt the need to ask him an important question.

"Roman, what are we?"

"That depends baby, what do you wanna be? Cause soon enough you'll be my wife."

"Am I your girlfriend and your by boyfriend?" I asked in almost a whisper.

"Marina, that's up to you. Personally I would love nothing more then to have the honour of being your boyfriend."

"Okay, well I wanna be your girlfriend.." I stated shyly. I probably sounded so terribly awkward.

"Then it's settled your my official girlfriend and i'm your official boyfriend" Roman announced.

I looked over at him and smiled. He returned my smile with an even brighter one.

Now I was heading to by boyfriend's house. My boyfriend. That had a good sound to it.

Vote to show support!