Coward To End?

"Roses are red
The sky is blue
This poet is a coward
Believing that ending this piece is not a step forward."

Just kidding. This isn't part of those long poems, sigh.

This is an afterword or let's say... an author's note because some are also doing it so why not?

Personally, I wrote WE ARE COWARDS as for my weird idea of all the people in this world. I will always believe that each one of us are cowards with our respective fears.

A child might be a coward if his/her mom left her a while.
A kid might be a coward of spiders (not me).
A teenager might be a coward of heartbreaks.
I do not even believe that the strongest man alive on Earth isn't afraid of anything!

Well, I solely want to deliver a message that everyone of us can be a coward and no one, I said no one can ever judge us just because of it.

It is built-in from the day we are born and we will carry it to the day we die.

WE ARE COWARDS is also my first poem published. I admit that some of the words used in each part were influenced during the time I wrote it.

I am so grateful that it did not take me a year to finish twenty parts or else I would not forgive my laziness.

Goodbye~

WE ARE COWARDS

Start: October 7, 2023

End: April 9, 2024

Can I say it once more? Lol

I am a writer and a coward to end this poem.