Chapter- 5

In BTS Mansion,

Here 2 persons are sitting in the living room thinking of what they heard in the rooftop until,

Kook: jin and joon hyung can you hear us?(shout)

Jimin: we were calling you both for atleast 5 minutes.

Jin : it's nothing .( breathing finally)

Suga: are you sure? Anyway how the work went in school?

Joon: it was fine. It went well. Umm-

Tae: what is it hyung? Spill the tea.

Joon: actually we were tired after the meeting, so went to the rooftop for some air. And there after some time Yn broke in-

Hobi: what do you mean by broke in?(curious)

Jin: we lightly slided the lock of the door so that we would be peaceful but as joon's soon to be sister , she broke it. Violently. ( suppressing his laugh)

Joon: do you need to mention it?(embaressed)

Jimin: he's just stating the fact hyung.(laughing)

Suga: anyway what happened after that ?

Jin: she didn't even see us like we didn't even existed. She came there hurriedly and attended someone's call , she called her ka. Only God knows her relationship with her. They both spoke like long lost sisters. After that she went smiling like an idiot.(rapping like a pro)

Tae: We knew she is an idiot, we ask what they spoke.

Joon: (explaining what they heard) but you guys know what , we controlled ourselves when the other one said it's a rare case. She was like a whipped one for her. ( laughing)

Jin: yes, she was all mature yesterday. Seems like we misunderstood. Moreover she didn't even mind when she was shameless. They shared a good relationship.

Suga: so their father is still alive?( realising)

Tae: yes, Ms.Park told that on the first day itself.

Jin: they spoke mostly about their father. What Ms.Park said was true, isn't it?

The others nodded and went away to do their works. Between, they also didn't get your information till now.
__________________________________________________________________

After a few days, in BTS Mansion, your POV

Me and my mother again came here today to discuss about the marriage. Honestly, I didn't even want to come here, saying what's the need of me in their marriage discussion. But, no one can win arguments with women I can see!!! I'm a girl though. They started talking ,

Mr.Kim: actually we both decided to do our wedding in a dreamy style.( happy)

Mom: also we combined our wish list in this marriage. This means a lot to us.( happy)

Joon: we knew it. When we'll go for shopping? We have a lot of deals coming this week especially with Mr.Park' s company. ( worried)

After he said that you looked at him with wide eyes. It is your father's company. But he is out of town. You were thinking about who will be handling this in your company. But  not before what Mr.Kim said,

Mr.Kim: Don't worry joon. The wedding and its theme will be decided by Golden Bliss company. It's also one of Mr.Park 's company only. They said his daughter will be handling it as he's out of town.