Chapter-2

At Home,5.30 PM

You went inside to see your mom dressed elegantly with light makeup, like she's going to see to her boyfriend

You went inside to see your mom dressed elegantly with light makeup, like she's going to see to her boyfriend. It can be true right?

Yn: Mom where are you going?

Mom: Ynahh I told you in the morning right, I have something to tell. (nervous)

Yn: Yes ma, now tell me.(calmly)

Mom: babyIhaveaboyfriend(said in one breath)

Yn: Mom I'm glad that you have a fast speaking skill , but can you tell me slowly.( being done with patience)

Mom: baby I have a boyfriend baby, please accept him baby. He's a gem baby , he will take care of you like a dad baby ,please accept him baby. He will- (continuously speaking)

Yn: Mom, STOP.(scary expression)

Mom: Why baby? You don't like him.( sad tone)

Yn: For God's sake ma, let me speak. I knew you will be having one as I've seen you speaking in your phone all blushy and cute. But how do you expect me to accept him? I don't know who he is? What he is doing? His behaviour? Is he a good man? Or a bad one? I know your choices are perfect. But this is a decision that deals with you life long. Also for heaven's sake, I've didn't even seen him ma.😤( scolding like a mother scolding her daughter whereas it's vice versa😂😂😂)

Mom: Why are you scolding me baby?😔( sulky face with a cute pout)

Yn: Mom I'm not scolding you , I'm just expressing my opinion.( normal)

Mom: I understand you baby, so that only we are going to his home now😄.( with a proud smile)

Yn: May I know ,when did you informe🤨?( scary tone)

Mom: Baby, please don't start your lecture baby. I'm a good girl baby. I've already kept your dress in your bed baby. Please go wear it come baby🤗.( pleading voice with a baby face trying her best to console you while shaking your hands)

Yn: okay okay okay. Now stop shaking me and stop making that baby face.😬

Mom: thank you babyyy. Love you sooo much😘😘😘.( kissing all over your face)

Yn:  I'll get going now. Leave me.😑

You said and went to your room to see a girly dress like your going to meet a childhood friend. You checked your wardrobe for a neat and formal dress since your going to meet him for the first time. You wore it and went downstairs.