Chapter 1

Author POV, at 6.30 am

A lady in her late thirties is trying to wake a girl from her beloved slumber

A lady in her late thirties is trying to wake a girl from her beloved slumber. Only God knows the storm she will create after waking up. After some good minutes,

Yn: Mom , What happened why are you shouting ? (sleepy voice)

Mom: idiot!!! It's 6.30 am right now . Do you have a idea of waking up?

You saw the clock to your right only to get shocked.

Yn: (shouts) WHAT!!!! Mom but I kept an alarm at 4 am. How come this is possible?

your mom smiled sheepishly before saying,

Mom: I only switched off the alarm , you see today is your first day so what's the use of waking up early ? Hmm.

Yn: Mom but I'm late now.(worried)

Mom : ( shouts) Yahh, in which universe getting up in 6.30 is late for a school starting at 8.30 ? hmmm.

Yn: Aishhh!! It's okay I'm going now.

You immediately got up from the bed and dashed into to the bathroom.

Mom: ( from outside) bath slowly baby, You still have a lot of time. All the things are already ready.

Yn : ( shouts) okay baby. Don't worry .

You completed your shower thinking about the 2 persons who still didn't call you from yesterday. You went out and wore a good outfit for a good day.

You then went down and noticed mom speaking to someone smiling ear to ear

You then went down and noticed mom speaking to someone smiling ear to ear.This was not new, you have been noticing this for about 2 months. After some minutes your mom noticed you and immediately cutted the call.