Chapter- 4

Your POV, at Han river

You were trying to control yourself from crying but your tears falling non-stop isn't helping you. That's all you broke down not caring about the public, who were seeing you miserably crying infront of the street. After some time you calmed down and looked at the magnificent river infront of you.

 After some time you calmed down and looked at the magnificent river infront of you

You didn't spoke anything for few minutes. You recalled the events that happened in that house. Somehow you felt bad for shouting at your mom. She would've felt embarrassed. You decided to check your phone. The lock screen showed 10.30 PM. You again kept it farther.......Wait, realization hits you like a train. Its 10.30 PM. You immediately called your mom. But it was Mr.Kim who took the phone.

In Call*

Yn: Ma, Where are you? Are you still there? Sorry ma. I've shouted at you. Wait there I'll come and pick you up? Sorry ma, sorry sorry sorry. Why are you not speaking anything ma?( you asked frustrated)

Mr.Kim: First let me talk my dear. Your mom slept after all the crying. Where are you now? I'll pick you. It's not safe for you roam  around in night.( he said calmly)

A red tint appeared in your cheeks in embarrassment.

Yn: hehehe Sorry for worrying you Mr.Kim. I'm at han river. It's near my home only. I'll drive there,don't worry. Keep mom safe, I'll come and pick her up. No need for you to worry.( you said in a calm tone after getting embarrassed)

Mr.Kim: No need for you to pick her up my dear. Your mom is all safe in my hands. Ensure your safety first. I've already sent some of my guards there. They'll reach there within minutes. Also, there is nothing about worrying here. I'm just caring for my loved ones.( he said in a lovely tone making all your worry go way)

Yn: Thank you Mr.Kim. Don't worry about my safety ,I've already hoped in my car. About ma....( you waited)

Mr.Kim: Yes dear what about your mom? ( questioningly)

Yn: Did she c....cried more? She can get head aches and cold easily. Ask her to take some medicines before going to bed Mr.Kim( you said all worried about your mom again)

Mr.Kim: My dear daughter please don't worry about your mother. I've already given her some medicines. So for now, please drive to home safely and send me your live location so that I can ensure you're safe.( sweet yet calm tone)

That's all it took for you to believe your mom had made a good choice. You smiled through your phone.

Yn: Yes Mr.Kim I am sending. I'll drive then . Thank you Mr.Kim. bye.( for the first time your voice sounded more lovingly)

Mr.Kim: Ok my dear daughter bye. ( same loving tone)

You cutted the call and reached your home. You texted Mr.Kim and plopped on the bed straight away.
__________________________________________________________________