10

Madelyn Francis-Clark
Australia 🇦🇺

We finally landed in Australia after what felt years of flying in the large tin can. It was the late afternoon when we made it back to our new hotel but Daniel had no sympathy for us as he had decided to celebrate being back on his home turf by going to his favourite bar. I was excited to be here in Australia, I'd never been before and wanted to go but I didn't think I could stomach the long flight and then I did it! Granted I had no choice but still!

"Where do you think your going?" I huff as Max walks past me once we reach my door.

"To my room?" He points to the pale brown door which is the next one down from mine.

"Nuh-uh." I shake my head as I walk back over to him pulling on his large arms back over to my door and unlock it. "Can you check for any deadly spiders? please."

Max laughed at me as he went inside my room did as I asked. I waited at the door not wanting to step into the room before knowing it was 100% safe and I wouldn't die, better to be safe then sorry.

"Don't you think the cleaners would've spot and removed anything if there was any 'deadly spiders'?" Max calls from a room I can't see.

"They could've crawled back in!" I exclaimed cupping my hands over my mouth so he could hear me.

A couple seconds later Max walks back in shaking his head at me as a quickly smile spreads across my face and I bounce in excitement to have the cold air conditioning blasting onto my skin. It never fails to make me smile now when I see my suit cases in my room as I skip over to them and find some clothes for tonight. I didn't bother calling Cass or the girls for an outfit check because I have no idea what the time is over there but I know i'm practically a whole day ahead.

Before getting ready though I walked over to the kitchenette and turned on the kettle. As it boiled I took out a plain white mug with the hotel's logo and filled the mug up with coffee from the small pot provided. I know we were heading to a bar but my plan for tonight was not to get drunk It was just to have a few drinks and socialise. I was pulling out clothes that I was planning on wearing until I hear the kettle click letting me know it was ready so after putting in my sugar I poured in the piping hot water being cautious not to splash any on myself.

I picked up my mug and put it back down straight away underestimating how hot it was going to be. So I ran back to my growing pile of clothes. After many combinations I finally settled on a tight lacy corset top which pulled in all the right places and pairing it with my beige cargos which make my ass look so good. To finish off the look I slick back my hair up into a pony tail and apply gold jewellery.

Since I was ready early I headed down stairs to where Daniel wanted everyone to meet. There were a handful of drivers down here already, some I had never spoken to and then Lando and Carlos but I didn't want to speak to them so I sat on one of the arm chairs close to the group, spamming Max and Alex with texts telling them to hurry.

In the next fifteen minuets all the drivers came down and eventually Daniel who was staying in his place. The Bar was only a ten minute walk away but despite the short distance we all drove due to paparazzi and crowds who were still swarming the pub we were going to either way. Stepping in the bar I was blown away the place was so cool. It has an old rustic aesthetic with neon lights and signs hung up over the walls of things like the Australian flag, kangaroos and TVs playing various sports games.

We had the bar to ourself as Danny had hired it out for us and some of his friends, on his first step inside he yelled shots and brought a round for everyone. I hate shots. I cannot handle them so when I heard him my stomach had turned upside down. He handed me one and everyone chucked their head back to try and swallow the acid tasting liquid. As soon as I swallowed the shit I placed my hand over my mouth and nose to plug all the possible holes it could come back up through.