6

Formula one driver Lando Norris is captured sharing a quad bike with gymnast Madelyn Francis-Clark sparking dating rumours... CLICK TO READ MORE.
- BBC NEWS

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Madelyn Francis-Clark
Saudi Arabia 🇸🇦

"Can I ask you something?"

I'm sat in my dads office in the Saudi Arabian paddock as he wanted to discuss something with me before he was needed for work. He stood at the large window which showed the start of the track that was currently filled with people.

"Yeah." I responded, sceptical as to what he was going to ask since he seem more series than usual.

"Is there anything going on with you and Adam's son." He asked, as he walked over to his desk and sat down.

I snapped my head up in horror to understand if I was dreaming or not. Unfortunately that was answered for me by the stone cold look on my dad's face.

"No, of course not." I respond truthfully, "He's an ass."

"Well there's been rumours going around that there potentially is. And the last thing I want is my daughters reputation bring dragged down by that name." He said, with his words getting louder and angrier.

"It won't." I mumble trying to stop his rant before he gets too carried away.

"I know it won't." He warned, "So to stop this from happening I've got Anthony to arrange you a date tonight."

"What. That's so weird." I gasp standing up from my chair, "You can't just do that. That's not fair!"

"Well you shouldn't have got yourself in this situation in the first place."

"Fine, I just won't go." I turn my back on him and head for the door stopping in my tracks at his next sentence.

"If you don't go I'll have you pulled straight from your gymnastics team."

My stomach dropped. I hate this man. I hate him. I wish I lived a normal life and not in the public eye and not with a famous dad who orchestrated my every move it's not fair. I was so angry that my skin felt like it was on fire and anything I would touch would set alight.

"Who?" I spat in defeat.

"Nick."

I slammed the door of his office as loud as I could hoping to shatter it as it was made from glass, however it didn't. I stormed my way out of the garage on route of heading back to the hotel. I'm so done with everyone. Nick Baines is my most recent ex-boyfriend we dated for a year after meeting at the Olympics as he boxed there. Everything was going well until he cheated on my with one of the girls on my team. Obviously I had her chucked off as soon as I found out and as for him I screamed at him until my throat could take no more and promised I would never speak to or about him ever again erasing him from the world.

As I made my way through the paddock Max spots me and jogs over to me but I didn't stop and just continued walking a lot faster than usual.  "Maddie, hey." He says as he finally caught up to me, "Is everything ok you seem stressed."