°▪︎|𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴|°▪︎ 𝟭

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

There it was, an annoying alarm clock, signifying the beginning of a beautiful day.

Camila groaned into her pillow. Sbe turned around, and then...

Thud.

She was on the floor.

It was time to get ready. Camila crawled to her closet so she could pick out her clothes for the day. She chose a pair of flared jeans and an off shoulder pink sweater.

Camila decided to wear her curly hair out today, rather than braiding it. She tied it into a ponytail with a pink ribbon.

She watered her array of plants and flowers, then headed down the stairs.

And there she was

The best mom in the whole world, Gabriela Diaz.

"Hi Mija," Camila's mom turned around. "You hungry?" She looked at Camila the way she always did, with warm, beautiful brown eyes.

Camila looked at her with a wide grin. "Yes, mami." Camila sat down at the table. "Papi went to work?" She asked, eyeing the french toast.

"Yes, dear. Is Isabela up yet?"

.

.

.

Camila sat down at the bus stop, waiting for the school bus to pull up. It was the first day of school, so she had to make a good first impression.

As the bus pulled up, she clutched her sketchbook tightly in her hand and shuffled up the stairs.

Once inside, Camila looked around for an empty seat. She finally spotted an empty next to a ginger girl who looked bothered.

Then, Camila's eyes wandered to the reason why. A blond boy with peculiar red eyes was pestering her, touching her braided hair and talking her ear off. Next to him was a tall, quiet brunnette, asleep and unbothered.

Camila took and deep breath and walked towards them.

"Uhm, can I sit here?" Camila asked, nervously.

The pretty ginger-haired girl looked up at her. She seemed to hesitate at first.

"...Sure."