06

𝐙𝐀'𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀 "MIRA" 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑

"Moveee." I whined; feeling Semaj leave kisses all over my face.

"Wake up then, I'm bored mama." He mumbled climbing on top of me; rubbing his fingers across my clit.

"Stop, my legs hurt." I grabbed his hand before he could slid his finger into me.

"Let's go get some breakfast then." He suggested.

I opened my eyes, seeing him already staring at my causing me to smile and him to chuckle.

"You so annoying."

"I know, come on." He stood up with me; carrying me to the bathroom.

After using it, I brushed my teeth and made sure I took my medicine; before starting on my face routine.

"You so pretty mama." Semaj said from behind me, as I moisturized my face with coconut oil.

"Thanks bookie." I blushed; turning to face him, softly pecking his lips.

He gripped my neck; pulling me back in for another kiss slipping his tongue into my mouth this time. He gripped a handful of my ass, causing me to unintentionally moan.

"You can never leave me. Never. You so pretty and yo' pussy so good. I love you already."

"Aw, you love me?" I smirked, and he laughed; gripping my neck.

"I do. Been did for a while, just had to make sure you wasn't temporary before I said it out loud."

"Temporary is crazy, but I love you too." I smiled; allowing him to kiss my lips again.

"Let's take a shower so we could go eat."

The two of them bathed, before drying off. Instead of them going out to eat; they decided to stay in and order door dash due to Georgia's bipolar weather it was now storming outside.

"Aw; she's so pretty. Looks just like you." I mumbled as Semaj showed me a video of himself, and his daughter Semiah.

"Yeah that's my dawg for real. Hopefully you'll get to meet her soon." He mumbled scrolling to a different video.

"Her mom still won't let you get her?"

"Nah, but it's cool though. My grandma posed to be helping me with a lawyer to get custody."