05

𝐙𝐀'𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀 "MIRA" 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑

"How has your week been? Have you had anymore incidents?" Natasha, my therapist asked

"Surprisingly my week has been good, I still talk to Semaj, he's really been a listening ear so i'm thankful for that." I mentioned.

"That's good." She beamed writing it down in her notes. "What about the dreams?"

"I still have dreams about my father; it's weird because he's older in my dreams, like he never died at all— which is weird because I remember his funeral so it has to be a sign that he's watching over me."

"Definitely a sign take that as a good thing; what about your brothers and your mom; you tried looking for them?"

"Honestly I gave up on finding my mother a long time ago; I know she was suffering back then but so was me and my brothers she definitely could've did better in my opinion, My brothers however it's like they dropped off the face of the earth so I gave up on them also— however I would love to find them. I miss them a whole lot."

"Well like always I'll be praying you guys all reunite one day." She smiled.

2 hours later

"How did your session go?" Semaj asked over our facetime call as I pulled out of the parking lot.

"It was alright, we didn't really discuss much. I did tell her about you though." I blushed as I stopped at a red light.

"Oh word? You feeling me like that?" He smirked.

"Something like that, still gotta keep my options open." I shrugged, laughing as he stale faced me.

"Don't get them niggas shot up; Matter fact when you get home be ready to come somewhere with me."

"I can't, I have two clients later on."

"Cancel your appointments for the next two days; I'll pay you triple of what you was gone make."

"The next two— Semaj now you ain't finna' make me lose clients. I'm not one of those stylists that cancel on their clients last minute."

"I said I was gone pay you right?"

"Yeah but—"

"Alright then, be ready when I pull up. You understand?"

"Yes." I mumbled before hanging up sighing in frustration.

I made it home within fifteen minutes due to no traffic. I quickly took a shower before getting dressed.

"Damn." I mumbled, hearing a hard knock on the door as I started on my hair. I liked the wet look so I left it as is.

I walked out of my room, and to the front door, swinging it open.