The Honeymoon Phase

"She said yes!" Zac shouted running down the hallway. 

"What is the idiot talking about love?" Jake asked throwing his arm over my shoulder. 

"I said yes to being his girlfriend...again," I replied laughing at Zac and him hugging a random teacher. 

"Oh," he replied sounding sad. 

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm fine go have fun with your boyfriend," Jake said pissed off and stormed off.  

"What was that about?" Zac asked walking towards me. 

"I don't know I just told him that we are going out again and then he got mad and just walked off," I explained. 

"That idiot," Zac mumbled. 

"Zacy will you do me a favor and buy me some ice-cream?'' I asked wrapping my arms around him and giving him a hug. 

"Yes of course. I would do anything for you," he said kissing my forehead. 

"Hey its not like we are getting married," I laughed. 

"But we are in what they call the honeymoon phase," he stated. 

"Who are they," I asked. 

"The masters of love," he said dramatically. 

"Shut up and get me ice-cream," I said punching his arm. 

"Gladly," he said pulling me closer to him and kissing me. "Is that better than ice cream?" he asked. 

"No," I replied. 

"It was stop lying to your self," he said. 

"Get me ice cream or I'll break up with you," I whispered in his ear. 

"Where do you want to go," he said. 

I smirked and kissed him on the cheek. "Surprise me." 

OMG!! Sorry for not updating in forever. Please forgive me. Ummmmm hello to any new readers. Please check out a new story I'm writing called Facing Reality. I might also be starting a new one.