Flirting with British Boys

I woke up this morning with a smile on my face. Last night was really fun. I got to see Ed Sheeren, we got italian food, and I kissed the most popular guy at school. Wait what? That wasn't fun. I can't get feelings for Zac. I just can't. I mean I trust him a little more now but I still don't believe that he actually likes me.

Today was Saturday and I was planing just to have a lazy day. I grabbed my phone and started watching YouTube videos. I was about to start watching a video when Alisha sent me a text.

Loser get ready in 10 minutes we are going shopping

Alisha really likes the movie mean girls. I got out of bed and decided to do my "lazy day makeup routine" which was just basically mascara and Chapstick. I put my hair into a messy side braid. Then I brushed my teeth. I walked over to my closet and put on a pair of high waisted distressed shorts with a cute top that says the definition of netflixing. Just as I grabbed my bag a car honk from outside told me that Alisha was here.

I hurried outside and sat in the passenger seat of the car.

"Just you and me today?" I asked.

"Just you and me," Alisha said and winked at me.

"So Erin," Alisha started. "Tell me about Zac. Is he a gentleman? Is he the rude jerk you always thought he was? Are you in love with him?" she asked raising her eyebrows.

"Alisha no I barely have feelings for the guy I'm just dating him because I want to give him a chance remember 30 days," I said. I felt kinda guilty that I was doing this but it's better if I didn't start getting feelings for Zac I just hope after this we can still be friends.

"What would you do if you did fall for Zac I mean he is treating you pretty well right now," Alisha stated. "But Erin I've seen the way the guy looks at you. I think he really likes you. Just trust him Erin."

"I feel like everyone is telling me to trust him but they need to realize that I'm actually the one who's dating him," I said. "But I'll be lying if I didn't think he was attractive. Especially with those sparkling blue eyes and his brown hair. Oh and how he makes me laugh and how stupid he can be sometimes."

Alisha just looked at me and smirked.
"Yep you totally hate the guy," she whispered under her breath.

***********************************

Pretty soon we arrived at the mall and it was packed. Well it was a Saturday afternoon. We got out of the car and walked into the mall.

"Where to first?" I asked. I really wanted to go to American Eagle which was my favorite store and I think Alisha knew that because we were walking to American Eagle.

As I walked into the store I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw some guy with green eyes stare down at me.

"I'm sorry," I said as I blushed. I haven't seen this guy before. He looked about my age but he didn't go to my school. He was pretty cute.

"It's cool," he said in a faint British accent laughing. "I'm actually new around here. Just moved here yesterday so I'm looking for a job," he explained.

"Do you know what school you are going to?" Alisha asked.

"Ya I'm going to be a senior at Northwest High School," he said mentioning the high school that we both attend. "Oh by the way I'm Jake."

"I'm Erin and this is Alisha," I said. "Do you want to hang out with us?"

"Sure just let me go find my brother wait here don't go anywhere," he said and winked.

"I'm not going anywhere," I said winking back.

"Erin what are you doing you already have a boyfriend and a great one," Alisha said.