The 30th Day

A couple days later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zac POV

It's been a couple of days since I last talked to Erin. I feel so guilty about what I did that night. I don't know what came over me that night but I need to make it up to her. At least she didn't break up with me. Suddenly I just realized today was the 30th day. The day where she would tell me what she decided.

"Hey Zac did you and Erin break up," Kellen,my best friend asked.

"No we are just not talking for a while," I said.

"What did you do you idiot? Kirsten asked.

"I tried to kiss her and she didn't want me to and basically I forced her to and I started feeling her up and she didn't like it. She told me to stop and I didn't. But I don't know what happened and why I did it," I said honestly.

"You idiot," Karen said punching me in the arm. That girl can punch.

"Hey you got to win her back before that British guy Jake gets to her," Dave warned.

"I know," I said.

"You better go now because it looks like he's about to make a move," Chris said.

I turned around and their was Jake with his arm around Erin. My girlfriend. I got up and walked over to Erin's table. I grabbed Jake by the shirt so now he was standing in front of me

"What the hell do you think you are doing with my girlfriend?" I asked.

"Last time I heard she isn't your girlfriend anymore," Jake said smirking.

"And where did you hear that from?" I asked almost about to punch the guy in the face.

"Erin," he said looking over at her.

"What are you talking about Erin. We never broke up," I said confused.

"Zac can I please talk to you alone?" she asked me avoiding my eyes.

"Of course," I said and we both started walking out of the cafeteria.

We finally reached an empty hallway and she stopped me.

"So we are done?" I asked.

"I don't know Zac. You really hurt me that day. I don't know if I can trust you anymore. I'm still thinking but for right now it's a no. I'm sorry," she said. She kissed my cheek and walked away.

"Erin please don't walk away from me. Erin please give me another chance. I promise to never hurt you again," I yelled.

She stopped but didn't turn around. "I don't know Zac," she said and disappeared into a different hallway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erin POV

It was the end of the school day and I was at my locker. I can't believe Zac and I aren't together anymore. I already miss him.

"Hey are you ok," Cody asked me.

"No Zac and I just broke up," I said sadly. I didn't want to break up with him but what he did was not right.

"Do you want to go get some ice cream?" he asked.

"No I'm good," I said. "I just want to be with Zac again. But I'm the one who broke up with him. But I told you what he did to me. I'm scared that one day he'll take it even further."

"Give him one more chance Erin," Michelle said walking up to us. "You know he's a good guy and he means well. He was probably drunk or something. Who knows but all I know is that he did not mean to do that."

"What should I do? He probably already hates me and never wants to speak to me again," I said. "He probably also left already."

"Well I just saw him standing by the front door. You still have time to do something. If you want to," she mentioned.

I started running towards the front door. I could see Zac about to walk out the front door.

"Zac wait," I yelled out as my life depended on it.

I saw him turn around looking surprised. This was like one of those cheesy movie scenes where the girl jumps into the guys arms and they end up getting married and having the perfect life.

I ran up to him a hugged him squeezing the life out of him.

"Hey are you ok?" he asked me hugging me back.

I nodded.

"By the way the answer is yes," I said.

His eyes widened and he broke out into a huge smile.

"We aren't breaking up? You are still going to be my girlfriend? But I don't want to make you miserable. I know you don't like me and you probably hate me so why are you still agreeing to be my girlfriend? Is it because I'm forcing you? Is it-," he said before I cut him off by kissing him.

I leaned my head against his forehead.

"No Zac. You did it. You got me to fall for you. I actually have feelings for you," I said blushing.

That's when he lifted me up and spun me around.

"Thank you so much of giving me another chance," he whispered.

"Anytime time boyfriend," I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter again I know I'm sorry. But she said yes! Anyways the story is not ending here but thanks to everyone who is reading my stories it helps a bunch.

Goals

2 votes
2 comments