4.🌻

"Wait what!!"

"Yes Mandy not only he is like a kid but also a Playboy. Its been the second time he appeared in front of my office within a week's time and the excuses he make are also wierd."

"Well maybe that guy genuinely likes you."

"I don't think he does Mandy and even if he does, I don't think I can date anyone right now."

"Sky I think you should try to move on now" Mandy has told him this many times earlier not as a therapist but as a friend. She truly wants him to move on with his life and stop grieving whats already gone. Doesn't matter how much he smiles, doesn't matter how much he behaves like nothing is wrong but once he is all alone, this facade vanishes and inside is just a person who still has his heart for someone who is not in his life anymore. A person who is longing for some love but is afraid to open himself up to those who love him. Mandy wished that someday Sky would find love again.

"Mandy?"

"yes tell me what it is?"

"I had this wierd thought but do you think that one night at the club, it wasn't just my mind but actually Prapai?"

"What night oh-" she paused as she remembered once Sky told her about it.
"Umm probably that could have been possible."

Sky facepalmed himself as he thought how embarrasing it would have been. How could he face that person when he knows how much nonsense he blurted out in front of him. Moreover the person wasn't in mood of leaving Sky alone which made it even more difficult for him.

A knock was heard on Sky's door as his secretary peeked inside. He tore his attention from his work to focus on what she has to say. She giggled for a slight moment but stopped as soon as she realised. Then she did some kind of a signal outside and another one of his employees came inside the office with a bouquet of flowers, sunflowers.

"What is this?" he asked genuinely curious about the sudden gift from his employees.

"Well sir a person asked us to deliver this to you. He didn't revealed his identity but there is note along with the flowers."

She quickly kept the flowers on the sofa and left the office. Sky could hear their giggles from inside his office. He stood from his desk and picked up the big bouquet from the sofa. A note along with it which says 'From the wind to the sky, a bunch of sunflowers to make your day bright'

Wind?

'wind wind win- ohhh its him.' his mind quickly drifted back to the moment when they met. He vaguely remembers the introduction that he gave but he clearly remembered wind being used in it and also as his name suggests it, it wasn't anyone else but him.

He glanced at the sunflowers in his hand. 'They are beautiful' He shook his head off from this thought almost immediately. No matter how beautiful these flowers are, there would be a time when these flowers would wither and Sky found it better to not get attach to them from the start. He placed the flowers on his table and got back to his work. The faint smell of the flowers reaching to him throughout the time he worked.

Sky glanced at his watch, it was still early but he had most of his today's work almost done. There were some of his meetings tomorrow but he had them already prepared so for now he didn't had much to do hence he left the place early.

He walked down to the parking lot but his feet stopped at the sight of a person who has recently been quite familiar to him. Prapai sat inside his own car, his eyes focused on his laptop. Sky's mind says him to quickly leave the place without him noticing. But his body leaned against the pillar of the parking lot and his lips curled into a smile watching the latter doing his work sincerely. He hadn't seen Pai this much focused before, his eyebrows a little furrowed and his eyes fixed on the screen. He glanced at his watch from time to time in between his work. 'was he waiting for me?' with this thought he came back to his senses. He was quite amused on watching this side of the older one but there was no chance that Sky would meet him. He quietly made his way towards his own car which was parked at a distance and left the place. But the smile that the flowers and Pai's presence drew on his face was still there and remained until he drifted into slumbers of deep sleep.

Ping!

Sky's phone's screen lit up and a message popped up on the screen. Sky's ears heard the sound but his body refused to get up from the comfort of his bed. He shifted to his side and went back to sleep making a mental note to check the message in the morning.

~~~

Sorry for missing monday's update.
*Inserts khaotung's pic*

(Hehe no one could stay mad at this pookie right?)

Whom do you think the message is from?
Pai sending Sky sunflowers is so cutee.🥺