3.

Sky stood in the middle of a huge crowd. Loud screams and cries were heard from almost everywhere. He still didn't understood why people take such rides if they have to scream their hearts out throughout the ride. He stood in an amusement park amongst the rides and stalls coloured so bright that it hurt his eyes. The part he hated the most was the sunlight that hurt his head.

A hand was suddenly placed on his shoulder which made him turn around. There he found Phayu, his friend with another guy whom he assumed was Rain, his boyfriend.

"What is Mr grumpy Sky doing here in the amusement park, don't tell me you secretly like it!"

He said with a huge smile. He was in casuals which made him look much less intimidating than he usually looked.

"No but I have these two kids who like it. This is Pak my nephew and today I was the one who had to take him on a date with his best friend Sunny."

"On a date?"

"Yes mister, Once I will turn big, Pak will be my boyfriend. He promised me!" The little guy who stood next to Sky spoke up while the other one turned into a tomato as he tried to shut his friend up.

"Awww they are so cute!" The guy next to phayu spoke up. Phayu introduced them to each other and now it was Sky's turn to tease Phayu. "Well then Mr Phayu why don't you tell me What are YOU doing here" he said with a smirk on his face.

"We are also here with a kid"

"I don't see one" he said and pretended to look around in order to find the kid.

"HERE I BROUGHT SOME ICE CREAM!!" He heard a loud scream and once he turned his head towards the source of the voice, he immediately froze.

"Here he is, he may look all grown up but trust me he's still a kid" Phayu whispered to Sky. 'Wait what the fuck how can he be!' Sky thought in his mind. How can a person be so similar and yet be so different. The person in front of him matched to his boyfriend Fort yet something inside him said that he wasn't Fort.

"PHAYU I HEARD THAT! Don't listen to him please let me introduce myself"

He did some kind of a long introduction of himself but the only thing Sky could do was stare at his face. He then offered him a card. 'Prapai', this was his name but how can this be. The headache he had earlier made things even worse and now his head felt like it was spinning.

"Come on Pak lets go to that ride" Sunny said which brought him out of his trance and he followed the two children who ran towards a giant rollercoaster while holding hands. Sky wanted to sit with the children to ensure their safety but the kids wanted to stick together so he ended up in another cart. To add to his headache he was joined by Pai who giggled all the way as the rollercoaster went up.

Sky couldn't wait for the day to be over so that he could finally tell Mandy about everything. After all these years there is one thing that he learnt. Telling someone your thoughts and worries is much better than bottling them up and also there is something that is on his mind right now but he counldn't pin at it exactly and for that the credit goes to his headache. Maybe she could help Sky with it. He heard a shrill scream and for once he thought he went deaf. Once the rollercoaster went down from the height, the person beside him screamed so loud. He glanced at his back and saw the two children screaming with an equal force as Pai. Phayu was right, he was indeed a child only.

They had a few more rides, Phayu and Rain disappeared in between to god knows where which left the four of them together. This guy, he may look similar to Fort but he isn't him and Sky knew it. Ultimately they all ended up in an ice cream parlour and the ice cream helped Sky a lot with his headache.
He talked a little to Rain and Phayu while Pai kept meddling in their conversation. Rain was indeed a sweetheart like Phayu said. He was a little stubborn and Phayu kept spoiling him more. Phayu showered Rain with love and affection and Sky couldn't help but smile at their cuteness. He then dropped the kids off at Pak's home and went back to his own.

"What! but you never told me you were going out of town."

"Come on why are you so stressed. Tell me now"

" No I can't, don't worry I will tell you once you are back."

"Sure, just don't think about whatever it is too much."

'Not think about it too much, sure I could do that' Thats what he thought in his mind but would it be that easy?

~~~

hehe fate finally made them meet (or maybe the author did XD)