2.

Sky sat in his office, looking at the papers and documents in front of him. His phone rang and he immediately knew who it was. He took his phone out. 'Mandy' the name was written on the screen. He sighed and picked up the call.

"Hiii how are you?" She said in her cheerful voice.

"I am fine Mandy you don't have to call everyday."

"Oh its fine, are you home yet?"

"Umm no I still have some work to do."

"What!! No Sky, I told you that so many times, you have to get proper sleep. I can't understand why are people so workaholic."

"Fine then I'll finish this off quickly"

"Ok! Are you taking your pills on time?"

"I am and don't worry it didn't happened since the club that day"

"Thats a good thing to hear."

"I know now let me go home and have my 'proper sleep' "

"Ok ok bye Skiiee"

With a goodbye Mandy let him hang up the call. She hates it when he works till late. Sky quickly wrapped his things up and went outside. He sat in his car and closed his eyes to relax. Today had been really busy for him and he deserved some good sleep right now.

He opened his eyes and stared at his hands on the steering wheel. To be precise, on the ring gifted to him by Fort a day before Sky's birthday, exactly 5 years ago from today. He smiled and glanced at the picture kept in his wallet. They both took it on the day of his birthday, two days before his boyfriend's death. He instantly stopped his mind from taking that track. He had been thinking about it a lot recently ever since he had the hallucination at the club. Somehow it felt different as if it was almost real. Sky was sure he felt him breathing like he used to in the past. With the help of Mandy, his hallucinations had been very rare. He thought they almost stopped until that happened. The fact that the date of his death was so near also made it worse. Having busy days like this helps Sky to distract himself from it but once he is alone, his mind automatically drifts back to those days. The days when His Fort was with him. He took a deep breath to calm himself first. Then he started the engine and sped through the way to his home.

In the morning Sky scrolled through his phone as there was still some time left for the meeting with his business partner.

'20% discount on your birthday'

'The birthday boy deserves a little treat, order from our app to get free coupon codes'

All kinds of messages filled his phone's screen. These were the only reminders of this day, the only thing that reminded him that 24 years earlier, today was the day his mother had a son. Sky sighed and kept his phone away. Soon after his business partner arrived and Sky was glad he did.

"Long time Phayu, nice to meet you" Sky immediately masked his tired expression with a sweet smile.

"Nice to meet you too Mr Sky" He said with a big smile.

They didn't met until a few months ago but once they did they immediately became friends. They had spent some time together other than business meetings and they knew few things about each other from that. One of the things which Sky knew was that Phayu wasn't usually as cheerful as he looked today.

"Well you are all so giddy and smiley. Don't tell me your crush accepted your proposal"

There was this one day when he told about his secret crush on one his juniors.

"Oh my god Sky why didn't you told me earlier that you were a psychic."

"Wait, what seriously?"

"Yeah, Rain did accepted my proposal. I'll definitely make you meet him one day."

"Yeah sure one day but lets talk about business right now, should we partner?"

"Yeah sure"

With that Sky remained busy all day, first with the meeting and then with some other work. Today even Mandy didn't asked him to not work, because she well knew that Sky needed some kind of distraction today.At first Sky used to hate going to her. Why would he open up to someone unknown and tell that person the secrets he didn't even tell himself. Yet he was forced by his friends. Sky dreaded going to her but eventually her personality helped him to open up and she became more of a friend than a therapist. Although he still hates how she scolds her like she was her mother. Nevertheless she was the one who handled him and helped him to face the reality. Without her, he would've still lived believing that Fort was still with him and she really loved Mandy for staying with him. But would he tell her that? no.

~~~

Guyss I am dyinggg waiting for 'Love Sea'! and Fort and Peat's ig stories are making me all crazyyy.