𝐱𝐥𝐯𝐢. in the hallway

✧˖*°࿐   CHAPTER FOURTY SIX!
❪ in real life ❫

✧˖*°࿐   CHAPTER FOURTY SIX!❪    in real life    ❫

⎯⎯⎯  𝐈𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄,

THE CAR DOOR SLAMMED SHUT AS SOON AS ISABEL'S FEET HIT THE PAVEMENT BELOW HER. Her mind was racing with thoughts—most of them being visions of her banging Allie's head into a wall, and the others of how she was supposed to explain to Kate that her crazy ex fling was still trying to ruin their relationship. Despite all of her previous attempts being fails, Isabel had to admit, Allie had taken a strategic step up with this one.

Allie Monroe is nothing if not consistent.

Luckily there were two girls exiting the dorm building just as Isabel approached it. Both her and Gabbie had to turn their keycards back into administration as soon as they moved out, so there was no other way she would've gotten into the building without having to call one of the girls.

Isabel's eyes widened as she rounded the corner and the anger within her chest flared up even more. Allie had just shut the door to a dorm room, looking down at her phone with a smile.

As soon as the two of them were in arms length of each other, Isabel swatted the phone out of her hands. It crashed the to the ground and Isabel placed her shoe over it before Allie could bend down to pick it up.

Allie's mouth was open as she looked back up at Isabel. "What is wrong with you? Give me my phone back, bitch!" Isabel could feel the twitch in her eye as the name slipped past Allie's lips gripped in venom.

Instead of removing her foot from the phone, she only kicked it further down the hallway. Isabel took the chance to grab a distracted Allie by the fabric of her Iowa sweatshirt and roughly push her against the wall behind them. Allie's head hit the wall with a thud, a sharp breath leaving her throat at the contact.

"Do you find entertainment in messing with other peoples relationships?" Isabel seethed, face screwed up in utter irritation.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Allie choked out, clear panic set on her face. Isabel's grip on her only tightened.

"Did you really think I wouldn't find out, Allie? Does he even go to college here?"

"Who?"

"B—Liam, whatever your bitch of a brother's name is. Your whole fucking family is pathetic, huh?" Isabel cursed, shaking her head.