𝟎𝟕𝟐; sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴛʀᴀɢᴇᴅʏ

━━━ EVERYONE IN THE HALL WERE TENSE EXCEPT FOR SOME LIKE AERYS AND AURELIUS. Two people whose hair was like the sun except that Aurelius had golden locks like the sun, while Aerys's were like the snow in winter. Their hair was so different that it was like a light and dark counterpart.

People were always stunned by their beauty and grace. But there was something mysterious about Aerys and Aurelius that made them feel uneasy. Although they were mistakenly thought as 'related', Because of how their personalities were similar.

One looked like an angel with the mind of the devil while the other looked like a devil with the mind of an angel. Their expressions were just as contradictory; while Aerys smiled brightly with a mix of smugness, Aurelius had a frown that seemed to signal danger.

A sigh escape Aurelius's lips as he turns his attention on his lovely fiance. He couldn't describe the peaceful sparkles in his heart. ( Which he didn't expect to have)

"How many do you bet that they are making out?" Blaise smirks, but even
he had to be honest with himself.

He genuinely like Coventina, he knew she was not like other girls but he also know that she is Antares's and Antares was hers. Because no matter the times she would hate Antares or all the time he would lied to her─both would only found comfort with each other.

There was no Antares without Coventina and no Coventina
without Antares.

So Blaise did the only thing he needed
to do. He gave up. One-side love would only hurt him in the end.

"Maybe, but I bet that they are doing something fun─that's not making
out." Aerys replies while rolling her eyes.

Aelora rolls her eyes, she dislike Aerys. Not because of her personality but because she always take Coventina
away from her and Anastacius. Aelora
doesn't dislike it─she despises it.

Achilles yawns, he was an easy sleeper. Thanatos always think that him and Hypnos-the God of sleep could be relate─to Antares too.

His sleepy stare were broken off the moment she heard the sweet voice of his daughter. All attention went to the door of the Great Hall which was open by Heir Black and Heiress Potter.

"You cheated, Rubrum stella!" Here she is. Coventina's lovely voice rings in the Hall making some relax. Her voice were as soft as a melody and as sweet as honey.

"Now, Meum dulce dea. I didn't cheated, I am merely faster than you in every way possible." Antares chuckles. Girls blushes, here Antares Black stood in his wet shirt, his tie loses around his neck, almost as if he was inviting someone to grab his tie and kiss him.

Coventina was smiling, Antares's black suit were on her. Her dress drenched
in water. Her hair was wet so was she. Antares's suit was the only thing that as covering her from some pervert's eyes.

"I suddenly have a need to slaughter many men here." His eyes narrows, Antares glared at some of the guys whose eyes were on Coventina. Shivers ran down their spines.

"Finally decide to give me my sister back?" If Antares was stupid, he would blush but he was not and he could notice the sarcasm in Emrys's tone.

"Who said I would ever give her back?" A grin forms on Antares's lips while his Goddess were glaring at thr girls that was blushing.

"Stupid Antares Black." She mumbles slowly before taking off Antares's tie and crosses her arms.

"Bold move." Delphina chuckles.

"If you want my neck-tie so much, I would give it to you earlier." Antares runs his hand through his hair with a smile.

"Mm."