𝟎𝟎𝟔; ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪsɪᴛ

A SMILE APPEARED, on her face as she stood up to greet the older men.

"Good afternoon, the pleasure to meet you," Coventina replied, she has an Angelic voice and a small smile on her face. Albus was sure that if he hadn't had that conversation with the orphanage's matron, he would have believed that the smile wasn't fake.

"Well, Coventina, Professor McGonagall and I came to invite you and your friends to a school for special children."

The change was surprising, any and all innocence that was on her face disappeared and, in its place, was a cold look, something that McGonagall didn't think was possible on a child.

"What type of school?" Coventina asked without any emotion in her voice.

"Ah, well, the school of which I am Headmaster of is named Hogwarts; it's a school of magic."

"What a way to introduce the great Hogwarts." Sirius exclaim dramatically.

"Sirius, quiet." Both, Euphemia and Walburga told him but he looks at both in confusion.

"Who do I call mom now?" He thought.

Dumbledore was preparing himself to give Coventina a great explanation on how she was a witch and perform some spells to demonstrate that he was telling the truth.

"That very dramatic, even for Black." A fourth years said.

"Tell us, something we don't know." Anastacius who watching them finally talked.

"Too late." Aelora smirked.

"Ah, I see, so you already know." Dumbledore nodded speechlessly.

"Let's adopt them all." Sirius says.

"Siri-"

"Shut up Peter."

"We knew, I knew. We have always been different from them." A small smile appeared on her face. The word 'them' was spoken with so much disdain and disgust that even both professors almost gaped.

It was as if she didn't even consider them human or worthy of her attention.

"They should not even walk on
the same floor as her!" Marlene
scoffed.

Rabastan stare at her while
she complains on how those
other brats should not even
be near the three children.

"May I ask, how did you know?" The headmaster asked. "Well, we can move thing because of our emotion, anger mostly. The angrier we get, the more dangerous it is." Smirked Anastacius.

"Why are we telling them that? I
don't trust them." Aelora whispered
to Anastacius. "Play along." He answered.

Dumbledore nodded, At the same moment, Conventina's cobra decided to slither up to his mistress. Causing the two professors to jump in seeing venomous snake slithering up a young girl.

The cobra, which Coventina had named Aamon glared at the two professors as his head rested on Coventina's shoulders giving them
a nasty glare and hissing in Parcel tongue.