𝟎𝟓𝟗; ᴛʀᴀɪᴛᴏʀ & ᴘᴇsᴛ

AFTER BOGGARDS, THEY STUDIED RED CAPS, nasty little goblin like creatures that lurked wherever there had been bloodshed: in the dungeons of castles and the potholes of deserted battlefields, waiting to bludgeon those who had gotten lost.

From Red Caps they moved on to kappas, creepy. water-dwellers that looked like scaly monkeys, with webbed hands itching to strangle unwitting waders in their ponds.

Aelora only wished she was as happy with some of her other classes. Worst
of all was Potions. Snape was in a particularly vindictive mood these days, and no one was in any doubt why.

"Dumbledore always have a soft spot for useless and brainless people- except for Minnie." Coventina smirks.

James and Sirius grins as soon as they heard the word 'Minnie' from Coventina.

Maybe her heart was not as cold as she thought it was.

She has her mother's fire and
father's ice.

The story of the boggart assuming Snape's shape, and the way that Neville had dressed it in his grandmother's clothes, had traveled through the school like wildfire.

Snape didn't seem to find it funny. His eyes flashed menacingly at the very mention of Professor Lupin's name, and he was bullying Neville worse than ever.

"Tsk, father you got the worse taste for choosing Godparents!" Lucius frowns.

"Your father always had bad taste, I am surprise, that he is even married and with Narcissa at that." Achilles smirks.

"No but Narcissa is hot-" Marlene grins.

Narcissa blushes and smiles at the comment.

Anstacius had to put up with the constant murmuring of Delphina
but he didn't to stop neither.

"Oh! I always know that you listen to me." Delphina smiles brightly.

"As if." Anastacius looks away.

Coventina was feeling annoyed of the hours she spent in Professor Trelawney's stifling tower room, deciphering lopsided shapes and symbols, trying to ignore the way Professor Trelawney's enormous eyes
filled with tears every time she looked at her.

She couldn't like Professer Trelawney, even though she was treated with respect bordering on reverence by many of the class. Parvati Patil and Lavender Brown had taken to haunting Professor Trelawney's tower room at lunch times, and always returned with annoyingly superior looks on their faces, as though they knew things the others didn't.

They had also started using hushed
voices whenever they spoke to Coventina, as though she were on her deathbed. Nobody really liked Care of Magical Creatures, which, after the
action-packed first class, had become extremely dull. Hagrid seemed to have lost his confidence.

They were now spending lesson after lesson learning how to look after flobberworms, which had to be some of the most boring creatures in existence. "Why would anyone bother looking after them?" said Weasley, after yet another hour of poking shredded lettuce down the flobberworms' throats.

"Oh, not him."

At the start of October, however, Coventina had something else to occupy her, something so enjoyable
it more than made up for her unsatisfactory classes.

The Quidditch season was approaching, and Oliver Wood, Captain of the Gryffindor team, called a meeting on Thursday evening to discuss tactics for the new season.