𝖯𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

Students were eating, talking, or gossiping in the Great Hall. The usual feast, but a little mortem extravagant.

James Potter was gazing at Lily Evans from the Gryffindor table. A woman he was interested in, spite of the fact how she always turned him down. Lily, on the other hand, had accustomed to the gazes since their 2𝗍h year. Something that will never end.

Regulus was sitting next to Narcissa on the Slytherin table. Evan and Barty remained beside him, making sure no one looked in. He would sneak glances at his brother from time to time.

When the big doors opened, revealing multiple families, the Great Hall fell silent. The Black, Malfoy, Potter, Weasley, and Lestrange Families.

"Is this a surprise? It very bad then." Sirius grumbled when he saw his mother. Walburga heard what he said. It made her feel guilty.

On Professor McGonaggal's Hand, a green howler appeared. It came to life, floating, and began speaking in a male voice.

'Dear people,

The reason why these families are here is for an important task to save the future of both the wizarding.

Fear not, you are here to watch the truth about some old goat and prevent many death from arriving.

No one can use magic to attack others, If you are hungry then just press in the red bottom.

Thank you.

I guess.

Sincerely yours,

Death ; Mortem

Dumbledore's face paled, "What type
of prank is this?" He demanded angrily. "This is not a joke." Mortem came out of the shadow.

You-" James's eyes widened while looking at the man infront of him.

"Why are you here?" Lucius Malfoy asked.

"Good question, Mr Malfoy. I have brought you all here for you to fix your future mistakes. Although, I doubt that will happen, since most of all here are Dumbledore's worshippers." He coughs and mutters the words, Molly Weasley.

"To put it simple in your stupid little head, you will be watching someone's life." Said Mortem firmly.

"Whose life are we going to watch?" Remina Lupin asks warily as she grips his wand tightly. Sirius's attention went to his moony and smile dreamly.

James looked at him curiously and look back at his mother who seem to be thinking like him.

Mortem grinned at him.

"I hate that grinned already." James thought.

"Now why would I tell you? This is a surprise, obviously." Mortem sighed. Already feeling the boredom creeping up from this conversation.

The screen lights up, which gains everyone's attention.

"Sit down and watch, pests." Scoffed the god the death.

Supposedly, the screen would show them the future that's what Death told them anyway. Two of them were still incanting words under their breath when the screen 'lit up'.

"What do you think we're gonna see, Barty?" Barty Crouch Jr, who was sitting with his friends at the Slytherin's table turned his face toward his friend, Evan Rosier.

He shrugged.

A bit farther the Slytherin table, with the 7th years, Rabastan who himself was a sixth year but had sat down earlier with his older brother, ran a hand through his hair.

"Dolphus?"

"Hum? Oh, I think it's starting... whatever it is." Rabastan sighed at his older brother and glanced at Marlene McKinnon.

"I can't wait, lils!" Marlene exclaimed excitedly while shaking her bestfriend, Lily Evans.

"Shhh! It's starting." Lily scolds her and keep her in place as the movie starts.

" Lily scolds her and keep her in place as the movie starts