chapter 1: oh no you don't

On a cold SPRING night one izuku midoriya sat on his chair in his room happily drawing all might while muttering facts about him and his quirk, you know the total fan boy package.

his mom called him for dinner and he went down stairs to stuff his face with food. after dinner izuku laid on his bed wondering what it would be like to be a pro hero. he...sort of had a dream... more like an illusion, he wanted to become a pro hero like his idol all might . even though he didn't have a quirk he was still determined to do so, call him crazy but it's hard to let go of a dream that has been stuck with you since eversince he knew the world around him and knew what heroes are.

Izuku woke up the following day to his alarm screaming at him to wake up. Groaning he sat up and rubbed his eyes while stretching waiting for his brain to fully wake up. After getting confirmation from his brain he did his daily routine exercise consisting of only two push ups.

men my exercise routine is so hardcore, one can only hope I dont get too buff. Izuku thought before going to his bathroom to get ready for school.

Inko had woken up before him so that she could get ready for work and also make breakfast for her and her son. As of now she had finished making breakfast and had served it down to cool a little when her son came downstairs in his uniform all ready to go to school.

these days she gets the feeling that her son isn't happy. call it mother instincts but the feeling has refused to go away ever since the day her and izuku went to the quirk doctor. The moment izuku was deemed quirkless nothing was the same even though things appears to be so, as the years went by the feeling only became stronger and any time izuku came home with various bruises on his body it only reinforces that feeling.

She tried to find out from the school about what was happening with her son but they said he seemed fine during school hours. as if they would keep an eye on him...heck...they dont even care about him. why would they, after all their time is too precious to be wasted on monitoring a quirkless nobody.

She had try to get izuku to open up but he wouldnt budge and she doesnt know what else to do. Izuku gave his mom a hug before settling down to eat. "Did you sleep wel".l she asked. "yeah but I kept dreaming about all might having a secret love child".

she chuckles. the only form of joy her son get these days is from learning about heros and their quirks.

"I guess fan boying about a hero before you go to sleep can do that to your brain". izuku added.

Inko's face had suddenly became serious and with a firm voice ask him if any thing happened at school. izuku already knowing where this is going was downing his food quickly while sweating, the faster he ate the faster he could get out of that situation. Anko knowing what he was doing asked the question but with even more seriousness in her tone.

"N no mom school was okay". he replied. "I didnt asked if school was okay I asked if anything happened in school specifically to you". she pressed.

izuku ate faster than ever before, she wasn't backing down. "No mom nothing happened to me". he said. "izu...". she was cut off. "I I have to get going I am done with breakfast". He gave his mom a hug and went out the door.

izuku was at the entrance of his school trying to stay hidden or avoid attention as much as possible but it was all in vain as in not more than 5 seconds he entered his back slammed into the wall with his note book and the contents in his back pack flying everywhere.

he knew who it was without a genius telling him...no...it wasn't katsuki, he was never this early and his lackies almost did nothing without him. it was the only person that had the energy to deal with a quirkless person this early morning. it was...