Miitopia: The Malediction Revolution

__**Chapter One**__
*Mournful Morning*

It is an oddly cold and cloudy morning in Greenhorne, despite it being in the middle of summer. It is around 7:45am at the Miitopia Greenhorne HQ, everyone seems to still be asleep. Everyone, but Moon.

Moon is out at the shoreline thinking about yesterday, about how much was gained, but also how much could've been avoided. She has unintentionally helped Eon see the truth behind his mother, but at the same time, he has lost the last member of his family because of her. The internal struggle of whether to sulk or celebrate is causing her to overthink. Tears are starting to shed as she continues to wonder what she's done, and if Eon will be okay.

Eon is suddenly seen standing behind her.

'Eon': Uhh, you good?

Moon jumps up, startled by his voice, she then turns to face him extremely aggressively.

'Moon' (angrily): you bitch.. haven't i TOLD you not to sneak up on me?!

'Eon': I had just noticed you were gone from your room, so I figured you'd be out here. Sorry for scaring you-

Moon pauses for a little and calms down, noticing how abnormally tame Eon's tone of voice is. She turns back around to sit.

'Moon': ...you know me too well. it's fine i guess.
: i'm more concerned for you though, are you okay? you know, after yesterday?

'Eon': I'll live. I do somewhat regret my decision, but she's better off burning in hell.. trying to use ME for money? Totally worth more than a couple billions.

'Moon' (smirking a bit): i'm with you on that one.
: i don't know.. i just felt like a lot of that could've been avoided if i didn't let my temper get the best of me... could've been a simple birthday party, but then it turns into yet another near-death situation.

'Eon': Hey heyyy don't sweat it too much. Sure we may be public enemy #1 for practically murdering the richest woman and mafia boss in Antrim, but we've learned a lot from this.

'Moon': i mean.. i guess you can say that?

'Eon': Either way we still had an amazing time during that trip, lets just cherish it as a good memory alright? Throw all the traumatic shit into a river.

Moon stands to give Eon a long hug, which surprises him a little. He then hugs her back, tearing up a little.

'Moon': thank you.. Eon.

'Eon': Mhm- No matter how you put it, we'll all be okay.
(letting go): Now enough of the sappy shit, what we eating for breakfast?

'Moon': ..didn't think i'd be hungry until you mentioned food.
: can we go to that one bakery in the Elven Retreat?

'Eon': OOOHHHH BET!! I NEED to have me one of those cheesecakes again.

'Moon': well then i'll meet you there.

Moon immediately soars off, leaving Eon in his position.

'Eon': OI! WAIT UP!!

Eon takes off, catching up to Moon as they head to the Realm of the Fey.

Back in the HQ, Mari, Tyler, Brooklyn, and Pastel are seen getting ready for another day of school. Tyler glances at the coffee table in the living room to see the gold covered book still sitting there.

'Tyler': Shit, right. I should probably return that.

'Pastel': But.. I haven't even read enough of it to figure out why both sources of energy had this everlasting resentment..