Miitopia: Worlds of Malice

__**Chapter One**__
*A beginning to an End?*

It's been a few years after boss snurp has been defeated, Miitopia has been at peace for a while. All of the residents of Greenhorne, Neksdor, The Realm of the Fey, and The Traveler's Hub have been living (mostly) monster free because of the team we all know and love today fending them all off. Those said heroes has rebuilt Nightmare Tower into their own home, where each of them can rest and leave their gear whenever they need to. Everyday has been a beautiful day in the blooming island of Miitopia.

One evening Tyler and Amy has decided to go and hang out in a nearby town in Greenhorne. They've spoke for a little while on how they miss their Pixel gun 3D lives.

'Tyler': Y'know I've just been thinkin.. when was the last time we've seen the others. Yk, John, Katie, Liam, the Firefighters.

'Amy': It's been years. I don't know if we'll ever get a chance to see them again, I do miss them..

'Tyler': Yeah.. same... at least we have who we're with now
(jokingly): Mari is a much stronger best friend than John anyway.

'Amy': STOP ITTT, John was still strong-

'Tyler': Yeah sur-

--There was a sudden scream coming from the town, following up with multiple others
Tyler and Amy were quick to jump up and sprint in the direction of the screaming.
Suddenly with an open portal in the sky, The town was swarmed with multiple monsters from the game Find Mii.

'Tyler': Welp, shit escalated quickly

'Amy': C'MON WE HAVE TO HELP THEM!!

'Tyler': Do we have toooooo-

'Amy': **TYLER!**

'Tyler': Y-Yes Ma'am.

Tyler was quick to rush in to help any nearby civilians, Amy not far behind him. They decided to come up with a plan for Tyler to fend off as many monsters as possible, while Amy rushes people away from the city, using gusts of wind if she has to. Hordes of monsters were raiding the small town, as if they were looking for something, or someone. Tyler realized that he couldn't fight off all of them at once. So he rolled up his sleeve, revealing a dark blue watch, tapped on it 3 times very quickly, and Mari's, Brooklyn's, and Pastel's watches were all pinged signaling that he was in danger. Mari was at their home base, so he gathered everyone's gear and rushed to the scene to meet the others, while Brooklyn was coming from Peculia eating some of the candy off the trees, and Pastel was snooping in New Lumos.

They all have quickly arrived and geared up ready for battle, with a good portion of the town already destroyed they all begin battling the horde from an irregular game series.

Mari sprints in.

'Mari': GO LEFT, Charge me a Tower of Flame!

Tyler rushes towards a lake and maneuvers his wand in a circle to ready the attack, he then aims it at Mari while he runs at a crowd

'Mari': Fire!

Tyler shoots the flaming tower in his direction, rapidly propelling him towards a crowd of monsters with the impact causing an explosion.

Mari uses his Darkeye to enter a corrupted Bullet Time, His sword is gleaming a bright purple as he slashes into the torsos of 32 monsters in a matter of 4 seconds in real time.
In another part of the field Pastel gathers a group into a Black Hole, as it's tearing them apart Brooklyn finishes them off with an Aura attack, while she finishes that a large monster jumps up to attack her from behind.
Pastel quickly realizes, and warns Brooklyn while summoning a glitch to it's face. It pummels to the ground besides Brooklyn giving her time to launch a quick ring of light, Righteous Anger (praying that it works.) and the monster disintegrates immediately. They throw a quick smile at each other and sprint off to help the other two.