Miitopia: Rivals of Radiance

__**Chapter One**__
*A familiar rivalry.*

It's been 2 weeks since the island of Miitopia has been attacked by Max. The land is currently undergoing reconstruction, but there's no potential threat to any of the residents. It'll take a lot more time to recover from Max's damages, but we can finally say that Miitopia is once again, at peace.

How are our Heroes doing? The team's currently at their HQ, sparring and practicing. Getting ready for if there's another drastic event, everyone would be ready to fight the threat, (Also for Mari's sake because he was NOT happy with how poorly he fought Max, everyone knows how he gets when he loses a fight like that.)

Up next for a 1v1 was a classic. Mari Vs. Jacob.

Jacob was excited to fight Mari again, he always wanted to best him at least once. He may have a chance because of how Mari is weakened right now, still recovering from his torso injury.

'Jacob': Ooh how I can't WAIT to kick your ass.

'Mari': You say that literally every time and lose in seconds.

'Jacob': Bro it's gonna be different this time, I've learned some things.

'Mari': Yeah yeah. Hurry up and get this over with.

There was a huge open field behind the HQ which is perfect for these kind of matches. Both members take their stance, waiting for Brooklyn's call to start.
Brooklyn readies the Aura blast, which would be her signal to begin the fight. The contenders are in their stances, neither showing any weakness. Brooklyn readies her staff to begin the fight.

'Brooklyn': 3... 2... 1...

She launches the blast.

Mari catches Jacob off guard by sprinting and immediately standing in front of him, He falls backward and Mari catches him, just to launch Jacob with a strong kick. He's sent flying and notices Mari's already running at him and charges a couple Dancing Arrows. As he's firing the arrows, Mari ever so casually weaves around them and begins to charge a Windbreaker Slash. Jacob hits the ground and catches his landing, He attempts to dodge the slash by hopping to the left, but Mari fakes him out by stopping midway, and sprints around Jacob so fast that it practically looked like he warped, and then lands the slash from behind, knocking Jacob face first into the ground, losing all of his MP. Windbreaker Slash is a move that if hit unexpectedly, will drain all of the target's MP and puts them in an out-of-breath state, as if they were punched in the gut. Mari stands over Jacob, as he emerges victorious in another quick battle between the two.

'Jacob' (panting): That shit aint FAIR bro.

'Mari': There are no rules to this battlefield, and there sure as hell wont be any rules in dire situations. You need to train more before you can THINK of comparing yourself to me, right about now the strength of your powers are a joke. Amy can even contest against you. Please consider practicing more and getting stronger *before* you consider wasting my time again.

Mari walks off, twirling his sword. Leaving Jacob FURIOUS.

'Jacob': I'd like to know who the FUCK you're talking to, it sure as hell aint me.

'Mari': Dont get hostile with me now, I'm already pissed off.

'Jacob': No because you could've at LEAST given me *some* credit!

'Mari': I give credit when credit's due, you're pathetic. Do not argue with me about something that's not even worth fighting. You constantly waste my time about starting a fight whenever your Enchanted Arrows does an extra 6 damage. Please bother me about a fight when you're worth fighting, and for the love of GOD check your ego.
(with a slight gleam in his right eye): **know your place.**