Miitopia: Lust for Deliverance

__**Chapter One**__
*Surprise!*

'Eon': MOOOON!! WHERE'S MY 50 POUND EXALTED COPPER DUMBBELL MODEL J-156?!

'Moon': how the fuck am i supposed to know? i dont touch your shit.

Here we are in the Greenhorne Hero HQ! Eon and Moon seems to be packing for a trip, a long trip to be exact, Eon having to find everything he can fit in 3 suitcases. Moon on the other hand is just bringing.. herself. It is a decent summer morning, about a month after the Dark Sun incident. Mari enters the room mumbling to himself to Eon frantically flying around looking for more things to pack, Moon just floating there watching him.

'Eon': I DONE FUCKING LOST MY SPEAR AGAIN!!

'Moon': bro it was literally the very first thing you put in your blue suitcase.

'Eon': ...Oh yeah-

'Moon': you're a mess.
: oh, hey Mari.

'Mari': Yo. Where are you guys planning on going anyway?

'Moon': we're gonna go to Eon's hometown for his mom's birthday this year. it's been a while since he's been there you know.

'Mari': Ah so that's why he's all over the place.

'Moon': actually no, he just took his pre-workout forgetting that he had to pack his things so here he is now. the excitement of seeing his home is just adding on to that.

'Mari': Oh- I see..
: Wait how the fuck do y'all planning on getting there with all of this?

'Moon': we fly.

'Mari': ..?

'Moon': if Eon can toss your heavy ass 100 yards over the dark sun with no problems he can fly this luggage across the ocean.

'Mari': Touché.

Eon lands carrying 3 large suitcases on his right hand with little problems.

'Eon': Everything I need is packed!
: I think.

'Moon': you think. better not forget nothin, i'm not turning back for shit.

'Eon': One last run through.

Eon takes a quick 3 laps around the room.

'Eon': Yep. All set.

'Mari': Haven't ever seen you so enthusiastic about something.

'Eon': I haven't seen my mom since I've been with you guys. I'M HELLA EXCITED!

'Moon': yeah and your pre-workout giving you too much damn energy.

'Eon': Shut up.

Mari chuckles a little and walks out to call everyone to the living room to give Eon and Moon their goodbyes. It is still early morning so most members are just getting out of bed.

Everyone enters, one by one. Most looking extremely tired.

'Brooklyn' (Yawning): Aw man.. I was having a good dream too...

'Tyler' (Mildly annoyed): This better be important bro.

'Mari': Oh it is. I have two announcements actually.
: First off I want everyone to wish Moon and Eon good luck on their trip to Eon's hometown Antrim. They will be away to celebrate Eon's mom's 57th birthday.

Everyone gives an applause, wishing good luck and a happy early birthday to Eon's mother.

'Mari': Also, this is hella bizarre, but apparently Greenhorne opened a new school for beginner heroes, and they want me, Tyler, Brookie, and Pastel to be guest teachers.