26.

Flashback :

Yoongi with shaking hands hurriedly trying to opened the door.

When the door opened of his and taehyung room.

NO.......yoongi yelled.

Everyone froze at their spot.

Flashback end.

Everyone freezed in their place due to the shock of what they saw in front of them.

Taehyung is sitting on the ground, his eyes are full of tears, his hair is messy and everything in the room is broken and Taehyung....

He...

He is holding a broken piece of glass in his right hand and placing it over the vein of his left hand.

"He was trying to hurt himself again"

"He was trying to k!ll  himself again"

Our eyes widened. We are in shock.

"Tae-taehyungggg...." Yoongi yelled loudly.

Tae came out of his thoughts.

Because he didn't paid attention to when jin called his name.

Taehyung looked at yoongi.

his eyes swollen tears are falling from his eyes. Red face that showed anger but vanished when taehyung looked at yoongi.

Yoongi heart broken into million pieces. When he saw taehyung like that. This is the 2nd time when he saw taehyung.

He feels so scared now.

He doesn't wanna lose taehyung.

Yoongi immediately run towards taehyung and sat infront of him at the same level on floor.

The whole time taehyung looking at only yoongi. Who is crying silently.

"Taetae..." Yoongi said softly.

"My hyungie..." Taehyung mumbled weakly.

Yoongi slowly nodded.

"Yours..." Said yoongi softly and wiped taehyung tears.

Taehyung weakly smiled and lean on the touch when he feels yoongi trembling hands on his face.

"Taetae...don't cry...I'm here...hyungie is here..."said yoongi and smiled softly.

Taehyung shake his head in no.

Everyone confused and worried.

"My hyungie is here..." Taehyung said loudly.

Yoongi smiled and nodded slowly.

"Yes, your hyungie...will you listen to me if I say something to you" yoongi said and place hand on taehyung cheek caressing softly.

Yoongi is scared and unsure but still he feels taehyung will listen to him.

Taehyung slowly nodded.

"Give me that..." While saying this Yoongi pointed towards the piece of glass which Taehyung was holding on his right hand near his left hand.

Yoongi heart is beating fast.

Taehyung looked at the piece of glass. That he was holding in his right hand.

Yoongi is confused and scared.

"Taetae...My taebear...give hyungie that glass of piece baby...you are hyungie good boy...right...you love hyungie.." said yoongi nervously.