20.

MY HYUNG...

Taehyung said and immediately kissed yoongi softly.

Yoongi who surprised first at taehyung kiss but he kissed back softly to taehyung.

Both closed their eyes..
No tongue, just their lips....

After some time they pulled away...
And opened their eyes..
And looked at each other in the eyes...

Hyung you came back to me...you smiled...you called me taetae... your taetae...I'm so happy...you came back in my life...you forgive this idiot hyung...you love me back hyung...I'm so happy now that you are with me...i can see you.. whenever or wherever i want..

I can hug you...kiss you...i can see your smile...i can hold you...i can make love to you...my hyung....whenever i want...you are mine hyung....forever mine....thanks for coming in my life again...thanks for your forgiveness...you are an angel for me...my hyung....thanks for coming in my life again...and make my life beautiful like you ...thanks for everything.... taehyung said and  pecked yoongi lips-then his forehead-his both cheeks-his both eyes-his nose-then his both hands- then again yoongi lips- but this time not pecked just soft with full of love kiss. 

When taehyung pulled away slowly from kiss....he looked at yoongi...who cried and immediately hugged taehyung.

Taehyung panicked and wrapped his hand tightly around yoongi waist and put him on his lap softly.

Yoongi cried more.

Shh....shhh...hyung...you know...i don't like when you cry....hyung beat me as much as you want...but please don't cry..... taehyung said worriedly and kissed yoongi head softly.

Yoongi calm down after some time....in taehyung's arms...still hugging taehyung.

Thanks for your love taetae....thanks for loving me this much...i love you...my taetae...yes you can hug me...kiss me...make love to me...stay close to me...you can hold me close...you can cuddle me...you can see my smile...i will always love you...i forgive you ..im yours ...only yours...and you are mine...only mine .... please don't leave me...again...please don't break my trust...please don't leave me....yoongi said
And pulled away from hug.

Yoongi looked down at his lap...

Taehyung hold yoongi chin and made him look upto him and immediately kissed him passionately.

Taehyung poured all the love , care, feelings, safe, comfortable into the kiss.

So that yoongi understand how much he is in love with him.

After some time taehyung pulled away.

Taehyung softly put yoongi on the bed  and He stood up and kneel down in front yoongi...and holds yoongi both hands in his hands.

Yoongi looked confused and worried.

Taehyung stop what are you doing...your knee is injured ... please get up...don't do this...yoongi said while trying to release his hands from taehyung's hand ...so that he can made tae to sit on the bed.

But taehyung didn't let him.

Hyung you know when i first saw you in our old dorm...when you rap so fastly...when i loved the way you rap...your love and passion for music...your style...your music...your innocent eyes...your smile...your cute and beautiful face...the way you took care of me...the way you love me...the way you hug me...and tell me you are with me...the way you always take care of me... whatever i want you cooked me my favourite meal...you took stand of mine in front of army...in front of company...and in front of our members...when everyone doesn't like my voice...when army or any btd member make fun of me ...bully me or...make fun of my voice...you are the only one who scold them...you believe in me...hyung... you always make me feel comfortable...you make me feel I'm so special and luckiest person in the world....i should say thanks to you that you love me hyung...your kisses..hugs..always gives me energy...hyung...you always support me ...hyung...you are my strength hyung..i remember everything...about you..how can I leave you hyung ...

When I have nothing in me, you are my everything in me...

I love you like crazily hyung...if i didn't see you i feel restless...when you cried because of me...when i broke your trust...i broke our relationship...i feel pathetic hyung...i feel like sick...i want to kill myself...for hurting you hyung...if in my life you and your love is not with me...There is no value of my life without you and your love...my hyung...don't feel insecure and uncomfortable...hyung...i will never leave you NEVER....i can leave anything in my life..if you want...my career...my music...BTS...my family ....what makes you comfortable...hyung...i will do immediately without thinking twice...if that makes you happy...if that makes you believe that how much i love you hyung....i will do it...at any how I will do  anything for you... anything...just say hyung...but i will never leave you again...and always love you hyung...I'm your... ONLY YOURS hyung and you are mine... ONLY MINE...I'm sorry for my past behaviour...if it is in my hand i can reverse the time and beat the shit out of me...or kill my self...when i thought to stay away from you...when i  broke up with you....or when i broke your heart....
But right now i can't do that...but i will never repeat that hyung... NEVER... I'm sorry...im so sorry for that hyung...please believe me...hyung...this knee injury is nothing to me hyung ....what important to me is your tears....your tears... hyung...if you are hurt that really hurts me...if you cry it's really hurts me...it doesn't matter...what's matters to me is you ... ONLY YOU..MY HYUNG......i LOVE YOU SO MUCH HYUNG...MY HYUNG.

You can call me psycho,crazy, jealous, possessive,idiot,alien... whatever you wanna say...say...just be with me for the rest of my life hyung....i will never let anyone or anybody come between us hyung....i can FIGHT with anyone for you...if anyone try to take you even an inch away from me...the person will see the other kim taehyung....i will fight for you with army...our family..my family...BTS members... anyone...with country...i will do that without hesitation...but I will not let you go...we are together forever.

I LOVE YOU HYUNG....MY HYUNG...

I just want you hyung...just you.

I don't want anything or anyone...my life...my soul...my world is only you hyung...ONLY YOU.

Yoongi who heard this... again cried and hugged taehyung tightly.
Taehyung hugged him back tightly.

I'M YOURS TAEHYUNG....yoongi sobbed and kissed taehyung softly.
And pulled away slowly and looked at taehyung.

OFCOURSE HYUNG NO DOUBT...YOU WERE MINE...
YOU ARE MINE...
YOU WILL BE MINE... ONLY MINE.

AND I'M ONLY YOURS FOREVER AND EVER.

Taehyung said and kissed yoongi again passionately.