21.

Next day

In morning...

Taegi were sleeping in each other arms.

Yoongi slowly opened his eyes...

He saw taehyung who is holding him tightly in his arms.

Yoongi try to move but whenever he try to move taehyung tighten his hold more on yoongi.

Yoongi looked at taehyung who was sleeping so peacefully.

Yoongi softly touched taehyung face and caressed his cheeks.

Thank you for everything...I love you taehyung...don't leave me again...yoongi said with smile but in end his eyes turned glossy because of tears.

He loves taehyung so much.

You know I don't like when you cry my baby.... taehyung said and opened his eyes.

Yoongi who was looking at tae  widened his eyes and try to remove his hand but before he could do that taehyung pulled him close by one hand and hold him tightly and put his other hand on yoongi hand that was on tae cheek.

HYUNG...tae said softly and shake his head in no.

Yoongi understood that tae don't want him to remove his hand from his cheek.

Tae removed his hand from yoongi hand.

Dont cry hyung...tae said and wipe yoongi tears.

Yoongi closed his eyes...tae move closed to yoongi and give him long peck on his forehead.

Hyung...don't even think once that i will leave you..

In past I did wrong for leaving you... those days were the worst days of my life hyung...i don't wanna remember them...i can't stay away from you...nog even in  my dreams...so don't doubt on me...i did big mistake but I will never repeat it again..trust me..I can't live without you..I can't imagine my life without you...i realised what you are to me...how important you are to me...you don't know...I'm crazy for you hyung...i can't imagine my life without you...you are my love, my life, my breath... without you I'm useless...you made me better person hyung....dont cry my hyung...i don't like when you cry hyung.. especially because of me...

beat me...hurt me hyung but you dont cry..I can't see you  hurt and crying...it hurts me the most hyung... taehyung said while his eyes turned glossy too.

When yoongi saw taehyung was crying too

He shocked he never saw cry taehyung because taehyung rarely cry...yoongi never saw taehyung in his vulnerable state.

Sorry taetae...dont cry...I also don't like when you cry...yoongi said and move towards cupped taehyung face and kissed his both eyes.

Taehyung whose heart overwhelmed by yoongi words and his sweet behaviour... when yoongi pulled away taehyung immediately kissed yoongi gently.

After some time they both pulled away. They join their forehead together.

Hyung I love you so much...and i will never leave you...right now you are my boyfriend but one day...i will propose you for marriage and you have to say YES...we will be with each other forever...you will always stay with me...when tae finished his confession...yoongi chuckled.

I love you too taetae...i will also not leave you...yes i will say yes to you...when you will propose to me...yoongi said and smiled

My hyung...Taehyung said and kissed yoongi nose softly.

Yoongi blushed and hugged taehyung.. taehyung hugged him back tightly.

After some time...

They did their morning routine and went to living room.

They all eat their breakfast then Yoongi gets a call from the company.

Yoongi walks away from there.

When Tae sees Yoongi leaving, he pouts sadly.

Everyone saw Taehyung's sad face.

Taehyung...rm said to gain taehyung attention.

Taehyung who heard his name look towards rm.

we all wants to talk to you about something...can we??...rm asked.

Taehyung who was not so sure what they all want to talk... because he was missing yoongi...but still he nodded slowly.

Taehyung...jimin started to saying something.

I don't wanna talk with you jimin... taehyung interrupted jimin.

Jimin knows infact everyone knows why taehyung is angry with jimin... jimin already told them the reason behind it.

Taehyung please listen to me  please...jimin said sadly.

Taehyung it was a plan...jimin said calmly.

Flashback :

The day their fan meeting was held and the fan with whom Taehyung had that bad comments incident, we kicked out that fan.

When we kicked that fan out, and we came home...Rm Hyung asked the company to send us the video so that we would never allow that fan to attend a fan meeting.

we saw the video and heard what happened, we knew what exactly happened that day.

We all except yoongi wanted to talk with you about this...
But we saw that you stay with Yoongi hyung all the time.

We also know... that day when we all were watching movie and suddenly it became cold...the reason is you.

Because when you were sleeping hugging Yoongi, you did not pay attention to the AC remote, we saw that remote.

We also know what happened with interviewer...and also about when we were shooting episode of RUN BTS.

Taehyung looked pale.

We all know that you love Yoongi very much, maybe more than anything or anyone but when you broke up with Yoongi, you broke his heart..
We were very angry at you...we are all a family but when Yoongi told us that you broke up with him.

We couldn't believe you could do this, we felt so bad, we thought we'd never forgive you for what you did to Yoongi.

But the other day we saw that you apologized to Yoongi hyung and said to him that you love Yoongi hyung so much and you want him back.

After that we saw how you threw out that fan because she proposed to Yoongi hyung.

Raising AC temperature, RUN BTS, MR.interviewer, we saw everything, we knew you were doing all this to get closer to Yoongi hyung..to get yoongi hyung love,care and attention.

After seeing all this, we came to know that you can do anything to be with Yoongi.

" BUT WE WERE NOT SO SURE ABOUT YOU AND ABOUT YOUR LOVE FOR YOONGI HYUNG "