3.

Yoongi p.o.v.

When i woke up from my sleep when a voice that is coming from my door ... someone knocked... opened the door.

Yoongi...yoongi...wake up ...come eat your breakfast...jin hyung said.

Good morning hyung...i will coming in some minutes ...i said without looking at him.

I don't wanna him to  see my ...red  puffy eyes..i look like a shit...i thought

Then he left..

I did my morning routine ...and went towards dining area.

Everyone was there...

Come sit beside taehyung and eat your breakfast yoongi...jin said

I looked at taehyung...he was also there.. he was looking at me...i quickly looked away from him.

I don't wanna sit beside him or near him ...i thought

What happened ...yoongi sit on chair and eat your breakfast ....jin said.

I saw there is an empty sit beside hobi...i quickly went there and sit on the chair...before anyone can sit there..

Everyone was staring at me with shocking reaction.

I was started eating my breakfast...and looking down.

they also started eating except the one who is staring at me with dark gaze..

I didn't notice.. anything...all i want is to finish this breakfast as soon as possible...

I was eating fastly so i choked out on my food ...

Yoongi hyung...drink this...hobi said and give me a glass of water.

I took it and drank it ...

Thanks hoba ...i said with little smile.

It's okay ...yoongi hyung...just don't eat fastly...he said with a smile too.

I'm not in a mood to eat anything...I'm leaving...he said  in angry tone and get up from his chair and left towards his room ...shut his door harshly.

Are you okay yoongi hyung ...namjoon asked.

Yes ...i am ...i said ...looking down.

What happened...hyung...jimin asked.

Yes tell us...what is going on...yoongi hyung...jungkook said.

Why you didn't sit beside taehyung...jin asked.

I don't know how to tell them...i was looking down and played with my fingers...

Nothing hyung...i said.

Something was definitely wrong...hobi said.

Yeah we didn't see taehyung this much angry...he didn't eat his breakfast...what is going on...did you both get in a fight...jin said.

I can't control myself...i began to cry...

W-we broke up..i said.

What???? They all said in union.

How?? Why?? When?? They said

What happened jimin came towards me and asked me in worried tone.

He broke up with me ...i said and tell them everything whatever happened last night. I broke down ...i cried hardly.

Jin hyung came and hugged me...i kept on crying.

That idiot ..how can he do like this  with you...or even think like this...jimin said in angry tone.

They all was so shocked that...they didn't know that  taehyung wil do like this...or even think like this.

But they all hugged me and try to calm me down.

They all wanted to scold taehyung....beat the shit out of him.but i stopped them.

Please don't do anything or say anything to him...i said tears still roll down from my face.

Why yoongi hyung ...what he did with you is completely wrong...he betray all of us...jimin said.

Yes hyung jimin was right...how can he do this to you...to us...hobi said.

We all are equal..we all are best friends...we are family...namjoon said.

Yes hyung ...how can v hyung did this to you...jungkook said.

How can he forgot about you and your relationship...your love...your time ... everything how can he forgot things like this..how dare he to do like this ... he is an asshole...we have to talk to him...and beat the shit out of him...jin said.

No hyung ... please...don't ask him anything...he wants more success...he want to date someone else...let him be...he doesn't want me at all...he doesn't love me ..he doesn't care about me...he forgot our love...our 9 years of relationship...he said he want to become a dad...he doesn't want to be with me ..he wanted me to move on from him...so i will...i know it's too difficult for me ..but i will try to...i said crying and hugged jin hyung.

Jin hyung hugged me tightly...

Success came over in his head ...don't worry yoongi...we all are there with you...you don't have to feel upset..don't cry over that stupid...he is an idiot ...who doesn't know ...what he did was so wrong...i hope one day he will realise...jin said.

Yes hyung you don't feel sad...we all are there with you...namjoon said.

Whenever you want us...or you wanna talk to any of us...you can tell us ...we all will be there with you ...in your difficult time..we are a family..hobi said.

Yes hyung ..he is an asshole...don't think about him...don't feel stress..let taehyung do whatever he wants..we only talk with him.. regarding the works only...even if he is my bestfriend...what he did with you was completely wrong...i can't imagine ...he can do this with you...jimin said and wipe tears.

Yes hyung ...forgot about him...pretend ...that he is not there...focus on your work..hyung...try to move on from him... We are here to help you jungkook said.

Thankyou so much all of you...you are my family...and army is also there for me...i will try to focus on my work...i will try to move on from him...i said and hugged all of them.

P.o.v.??

It won't happen ever again...