chapter 2 : a strange night

1:24 AM Friday 

Everyone was asleep in town, with the only lights being the lights coming from outside, all was quite but up in the sky strange things were happening. Soon a strong wind picked up causing lamps to sway and trees to almost topple over. though one tree wasn't so lucky falling over and breaking the electrical wiring cutting out the last of the light. 

                                                              1:46 AM Friday

Soon 6 beams of strange light came from the sky each one resting one somone's bedroom window and seemed to glow a darker colour than the beam as a strange substance was taken out. After a few minutes the beams stopped and then spread out over the rest of the town covering other bedroom windows and realesing these substances one by one before finishing and the lights faded. Then the rushing winds came back causing more damaged as more trees fell and lamps fell also. what had those beams done well they had placed 6 books on peoples desks and bedside tables each one became thick than the last.

Up in the sky a large space ship hovered above the earth as strange begings walked around inside "sir, the plan has been set in motition what are we to do now." said a small creature with green skin looking almost huminaod "we wait until the time comes. we the feel like i felt all those years ago." said a mysterious fiqure looking more human than the rest "if this works soon earth and all its inhabitants will know the truth and we will conquere humanity as these humans loss trust in eachother or begin to see them as monsters. after all whats the saying, oh yes an enemy divided is more easily conquered. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." said the strange person "i will prove them all wrong. Commander Stix." "yes sir." came a new voice from a taller creature who also had green skin but looked less human with antene and a long barbed tail, wearing what looked like a millitary outfit. " i need you to go to earth and wait." "wait for what sir?" commander Stix asked sounding like a female "wait for when are experiments feel at the lowest and wish to escape and bring them to me." " as you command sir." and with that Stix left the room holding a strange device "soon earth, soon you will fall to my power and then nothing will stand in my way." 

(thank you for getting this far i hope you are hooked now  or at lest are ready to read more please continue with the support and thank you again follow if you want for more updates on the next chapters or just check my account to see yours Dragongirl2408)