Episode 16

It's been a month that Taekook married. Not much changed, but yeah the married couple are whipped for each other. In this month, Nayeon also said that her work requires for her to be there for a half year. This broke Taevi and Ji Eun hearts as Nayeon was slowly started to get close to them and then she is gone for her work. Honestly, no one knows what actually Nayeon does.

Yes whatever we got to know from the intro about Nayeon is fake.

Yes... That's not her character at all. Yes she has bitchy attitude but that's not her at all. The real Nayeon is covered in cold and rude demeanor of hers.

But now that she attended her sister's wedding and was close to her sister, it makes both her mother and sister hope that she finally came back.

Note: I'll give the real introduction of Nayeon in upcoming episodes.

Back to the story

After Taekook marriage, both went to honeymoon. Now Taekook are back from their honeymoon and returned to Jeon mansion.

At Jeon Mansion

 Jinnie: Eunie!! Is everything set. It's time for Taevi and Jungkook to come home

Eunie: Yes, yes!! Everything is ready. Minnie helped me

Minnie: What is it?

Eunie: Go with Yoongi hyung and bring the list I am giving to you

Minnie: Oh!! But, Yoonie went with appa to bring Kookie and Baby bear

Eunie: Ohh! Hobi!!!Hobiiiii

Hoseok: *goes to kitchen* What is it?

Eunie: Go and bring this list with Minnie.

Hoseok: Ok

Hoseok: Minnie let's go. Are you ready

Minnie: Yes hyung let's go

Both Minnie and Hoseok went to bring the items. 

With Yoongi and Namjoon

Both Namjoon and Yoongi are now in airport waiting for Taekook landing. 

Yoongi: *sighs in happiness* I am so happy that finally Tae bear is coming to our house.

Namjoon: Yeah our little and last bride of Jeon family

Yoongi: Well she don't have to be the last bride. You know you are young dad *said with a teasing look*

Namjoon: *rolls his eyes* Well I do wish an another child you know. But Jinnie said she already did enough mistakes three times and doesn't want to make another *said will looking at Yoongi*

Yoongi: (╬▔皿▔)╯(╬▔皿▔)╯

Namjoon: ψ(`∇')ψ []~( ̄▽ ̄)~*

Like this both were teasing each other forgetting the fact the the plane is arrived and Taekook already arrived and were infront of them. But poor them, were busy in arguing and teasing.