Episode 7

One night. at an abandon place where it was situated at the place where both Kin and Jeon Live. It was very far away like it was in outskirts. There was an Abandon palace, which was a beautiful and Luxurious palace once upon a time 500 years ago. Now it was nothing but a scary and spooky palace. 

A gang of youngsters whose exam just finished, decided to roam around everywhere leisurely now it was night and the gang reached to outskirts

A gang of youngsters whose exam just finished, decided to roam around everywhere leisurely now it was night and the gang reached to outskirts. As it was late, all of them decided to search for a place to stay. When they are roaming in their car they stumble upon a place where a palace was looking very spooky

One of youngster who is a girl: Guys let's go from here please. I heard this palace is haunted by a 500 years old soul. Please let's go from here. *said while trembling*

The girl's boyfriend: Come on baby we are not in ancient era to believe all such things. This palace was abandoned from many years. So that is why it is looking like this.

One of the youngsters a boy: Yes don't you worry. Didn't know you were a coward *scoffs*

The girl: Hey I am not coward and what I am saying is true.

But now one paid a heed to her and went inside except her and her boyfriend as he wanted to be with her. Leaving them both here others went inside to see a less neat place stay. So basically the youngsters were totally 6 members. Two girls and four boys. So now except these couples, the remaining members i.e., 3boys and 1girl went to explore the palace.

With the remaining 4 members:

The four of them were looking around the palace. Slowly slowly while entering deep inside the palace, they started to feel something strange. They started to feel something is wrong here. So they decided to split which was a very wrong move.

A/N: Lets say the name of the members were Girls: Mina Nina. Boys: Jake, John, Kim, Hans. The couple were Mina and Hans

With Jake:

while Jake roaming around, he saw stairs, so he started to ascend.

Suddenly he heard someone calling him. So he went there.

Mina: Hey Jake do you love me. *said seductively*

Jake: Mina? What are you doing here? Weren't you outside? And What are you wearing? And where did you even get this dress?

Like this Jake started to ask non stop questions. Mina started to walk towards Jake seductively and kept her one finger on Jake lips seductively. 

Mina: Aren't you talking too much. Why don't you tell me that do you love me or not? *asked with the same seductive voice while seducing him*

Jake: *gulps hardly* I love you but but you love that Hans *said while stuttering and licking his lips looking at Mina who is continuously licking Jake neck*

Mina: *opens her eyes only  and her eyes was creepy which was covered with black with no eyelids*

Mina after opening her eyes suddenly started to bite him harshly that his skin tears away. Jake screams loudly with sudden bite. Due to this Jake harshly pushes Mina only to see that it was not Mina but a scary ghost laughing creepily. So Jake screams even more loudly and  runs away. The ghost while laughing creepily appears infront of Jake at instant startling him. Like that the ghost catches Jake from running away and rips his head.

The Ghost: I HATE CHEATERS AND JERKS AAAAGHHHH *Shouts very loudly that it reaches others ears who reaches where the ghost was*

When the the other friends reaches there, they saw the ghost was ripping Jake's body into pieces.

The Ghost: GET OUT OF MY PALACE *screams at them*

All the friends screams and ran way while screaming and mourning for their friend. When they came out of the palace, they saw the couple were already ready to go and waiting for their friends. Because they also heard the ghost scream. So they hurriedly went inside the car and started the car. They were waiting for their friends to come. After everyone went inside the car, Hans started the car. Like the everyone left from there.

Mina: *turns around to check is everyone present there or not* Guys where is Jake?

Nina: *cries* You are right Mina, There is a ghost in the palace *cries more and isn't able to talk*

Well you know, Nina loved Jake. So yeah she is mourning for him. Beside her was Kim who loved her secretly. So seeing her broken state takes her on his lap and hugs her while caressing her to calm down. After seeing somewhile, Nina slept in his lap. 

John: *sighs* When we heard a scream, we all went towards the scream. Only to see the ghost tearing Jake into pieces. *shivers thinking about the incident*

Kim: Yeah it was terrifying. Poor girl she wanted to propose him tomorrow. *said while clenching his fist which was noticed by John but he decided to stay silent because he know why*

Hans: What are we going to say to his parents now *ruffles his hair in anger*

Mina: *holds Hans hand comforting him. Because she knows, Jake was Hans best friend*

Please vote, comment and share my story. 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹