Episode 12

After eating their dinner, all the Jeon family with Taevi gathered at Living room and were discussing some topic. With Jungkook and Taevi, they were communicating with their eyes regarding whether they should tell about them. Taevi being shy, she asked Jungkook tell with her eyes. Jungkook just nods with a smile.

Jungkook: Alright everyone, Please pay attention to me *announced while going to the center so that everyone can look at him*

Minnie: What is it annoying rabbit, did your carrots completed and wanted more

Jungkook: *glares at Minnie*

Eunie: Yeah no problem bunny just tell us we will give you your carrots and also some coriander as well for protein *giggles while giving hi-fi to Minnie who returned it and continued teasing Jungkook*

Taevi: *giggles softly*

Jungkook: *raises his eyebrows at Taevi*

Taevi: *clears her throat and looks other way*

Yoongi: Aishh let's just come to the point shall we? I am having serious discussion here alright *said in a savage way*

Hoseok: Yeah if you are talking about which type of pillow is best for comfortable sleep, then it's not a serious discussion alright. And Minnie, the pillows and bed are giving you a tough competition. Be aware.

Minnie: Well yeah~~~ I lost years ago and came peace with it.

Yoongi: *gives a flying kiss to Minnie*

Minnie: *shakes her head*

Jinnie: Alright shall we get back to the main topic

Namjoon: Yeahh seriously look at that bunny ears dropped due to lack of attention.

Jinnie: Awww 

Jungkook: *so done with his family*

Taevi: *giggles loudly as she couldn't stop it*

Everyone including Jungkook: *melts into her giggles*

Taevi: *looks at everyone who are looking at her. So she clears her throat* Sorry, but you guys are soooo funny *laughs again*

Jungkook: *claps his hand for attention* Alright alright pay attention to me yaaaar

Somehow finally everyone gave attention to Jungkook

Jungkook: Finallyyyyy!!!

Jungkook: So before anyone inturrupt me, *said while looking at Minnie and Eunie who just show their tongue in a teasing way to which Jungkook playfully glare at them and again looks at everyone to continue* So the thing is~~ Your wish came true and my bear loves me back!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone except Taevi: Yesssssssss Finalllllllyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

Taevi: *saw how everyone got excited closes her face in her hands in shy*

Everyone: Awwwwwww!! *said while looking at her*

Like that the whole family partied hard that day as their favorite ship has sailed and Taevi just smiles at this hyper excited family feeling very happy as she is going to be the part of this family.  

The next day of the announcement, the whole Jeon family with Taevi came to Taevi's house for asking Taevi for marriage. This time even Nayeon was at home but unlike other time, she stayed silent and didn't say or interfere anyway to which Kim and Jeon felt little relieved.