Episode 5

So as JiEun said, Jinnie informed everyone about the sudden get together. This time surprisingly no on whined about it. Because like it or not, Jinnie never been this excited to meet her friend. You know when you become rich fake friends rushes over to lick your boots. But this is not case this time. Thus everyone obediently got ready for the get together.

At Kim place
Kim's house and Jeon's house is beside to each other but has little bit distance because of the garden area. Now currently in Kim house, both mother and daughter were hurrying here and there as it was a sudden plan. Even Jongsuk was helping them. And about that witch? Well she is busy roaming around outside as she called her so called friends and is busy with them.
Jongsuk: Seriously dear? Why do you have to call them like now. We can invite them tomorrow as well right. See now you are burdening yourself and my bear as well.
Taevi: it's alright dada. Mama is just happy to meet her childhood friend. Let it be hmm. Here take this dish and keep in the dining table. *Said while giving the dish to Jongsuk*
Jongsuk: *sighs and takes the dish and kept it on dining table*
JiEun: sorry naa please.🥺🥺🥺🥺 It's just that I have a surprise for them to show and I can't wait for tomorrow. In fact you guys have surprise as well.
Jongsuk: what is it?
Taevi: *goes towards JiEun who is now sitting on sofa in living room with Jongsuk as the work is done* what are you guys talking about?
JiEun: huh bear is everything ready?
Taevi: yes mama the dishes you said about is all done
JiEun: Thank you baby. Now why don't you go and get ready. Our guests might arrive at anytime
Taevi: *smiles and nods. Left from there to fresh up and get ready*
After Taevi left, JiEun and Jongsuk as well went to get ready. In no time Jeon family arrived at Kim Family. Now at present both mothers and both fathers were talking with each other and the youngsters just sat silently and patiently to impress both the Kim couple.
Jinnie: oh i forgot to ask Jiji do you any children?
JiEun: yeah. I have two one is mine and other is adopted. Seriously I don't why we thought to adopt that girl *sighs*
Jongsuk: Honeyyy *gives a look to JiEun*
JiEun: *pouts and gets silent*
Everyone present there got silent seeing Kim couple behaving odd
Jinnie: what happened jiji?
JiEun: um nothing. Oh right. I said I have a surprise for you guys right?
Jinnie: yeah
JiEun: Bear Baby please serve the guest some refreshments dear *calls out for her daughter*
Jinnie: who is this bear? Your daughter
JiEun: Yes and your surprise *winks at Jinnie*
Jongsuk: *sighs and shakes his head as he got to know what is the surprise she was talking as JiEun said everything to him*
Taevi: *arrives there with a big tray containing juices for everyone. Goes towards everyone and started distributing juices to Jeon family*
Everyone there except Kim, got shocked seeing the temple girl here infront of them. Meanwhile Jungkook, he didn't notice Taevi as he was busy playing games in his phone.
Taevi: Excuse me, would you like to have juice *said politely composing herself not to blush infront of this handsome man she encountered this morning*
Jungkook: *heard a melodious voice and looks at from only to get shocked seeing the fairy infront of him*

The fairy was wearing a beautiful saree with a beautiful smile and talking oh so politely like she is singing.
Jungkook: *with trembling hands takes the juice. But due to trembling he pours the juice on himself*
Taevi: *gasps* oh my god are you ok? *Asks getting concerned*
JiEun: oh no it stains his shirt. Bear why don't you take him to my room and give your dada shirt for now
Taevi: yes mama. *turns towards Jungkook* umm could you please follow me *asked politely and apologetically*
Jungkook: oh no no it's not your fault please don't feel guilty
Taevi: *nods* shall we
Jungkook: *nods*
Like that both went away from there. Where all the youngsters there give teasing look to Jungkook not noticing the elders as well giving teasing look except Jongsuk who is quite confused of what's going on here. Jungkook who saw JiEun giving teasing look understood it's her to be in-law idea to bring both of them together and felt quite happy that she approved him as a life partner to her daughter.
Now currently Taevi was showing the way and Jungkook was behind him. Jungkook constantly looking at the bare waist of Taevi intensely and Taevi who noticed it, she didn't felt uncomfortable but felt very shy getting started intensely. Taevi quickly walked towards the room dues to shyness and went to her father wardrobe and gave a white shirt to Jungkook who took it while touching Taevi hands intentionally where Tae I just blushes while looking down.
Taevi: Um I'll be leaving please come after changing. *Said while escaping from there before Jungkook say anything*

Taevi was continuously blushing because when the Juice fell on Jungkook, his shirt became wet slightly revealing his 8 packs of his abs as Jungkook wore a light colour shirt. Taevi giggles shyly and went away from there.

Please vote, comment and share my story. 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹