Beneath your Hard Skin- zoro💕

Sypnosis: Zoro goes to help and you chase after him.

———————-

Zoro was a reserved person. He was a stone man who thought of swords and power. An ambitious man for those who met him. Capable, strong, and loyal.

But, everyone saw him with more eyes than just that. From the cook's view he saw that he was a stubborn man without much care, but he also admired his fortitude, and from the captain's view, he was the best choice to be part of his crew and be his vice captain without having to say so. From your eyes, he was a temible man with a kind heart.

You liked this man as a crew member. He was your vice captain and you'd been there from the very beginning, watching him progress and getting to know this sharp tongue man. Gaining admiration and appreciation for him. Your heart fluttered, your eyes followed him, and your attention enjoyed his presence. He was Roronoa Zoro. A man to admire.

The island trembled with an earthquake. It was the enemy who shook the land and destroyed the town. Everyone was on the move to escape the attack from the marines.

People screamed in shock to their houses destruction. The crew walked past in order to escape. Yet, a shriveled cry made Zoro turn and look for its origin. You grabbed his wrist.

"Zoro keep running! We got to go!" Worry on your look. The marines were on your guys tail and you didn't processed what he heard with all the chaos around.

Zoro looked back at you and he snapped his wrist out your hand and push you back to stay. A determine look on his face.

You watched as he ran back and you saw him fade in the crowd.

He'll get lost. Your mind thought.

You followed him.

"(Y/N)!" Robin shouted as everyone turned back to see you vanish.

He'd gone this way. You looked around desperately. Searching for his green hair or tan figure. Houses were going down. People were being rescued. Other ran past you. Crying and fighting issuing.

Then you saw him kneeling next to a little girl who cried for its mother.

"Zoro!"

He turned back and saw you approach him. A smile in your face.

"You're here. I found you." You breathed in relief. The little girl teared and you knelt down next to zoro. "You okay there? Where's your mama?"

"I don't know. She left me but I'm sure she'll come back for me right?" You looked at the little girl who had eased crying.

"Yes....right" you nervously thought as you looked around. "Maybe maybe she went to get marines to help look after you."

"Yeah right" zoro uttered, you bumped his shoulder and he glared back at you.

He turned and his expression vanished at your saddened look. This was delicate for you.

"We have to get her with someone. Marine or someone who has children if possible so they can take charge. We gotta leave as soon as possible."

You grabbed the little girl and carried her. "Everything is going to be okay. We are going to take you to someone who will take you to safety okay, and they will help you find your mother or a family member."

"Really?" She asked.

"Yeah!" Your voice cheered. "Just you wait and see it's going to be alright"

Zoro smiled at the way you softly gaze at the little girl. The way you held her like a natural mother instinct that finally got to you. Afterall you were terrible with kids, but with the adrenaline it made you act quick and forget about your actions taking her as you own.